Summer Mercato 2019
Milan are in pole position ahead of Inter for Fiorentina winger Federico Chiesa. In the eyes of the Chiesa family Milan provide better guarantees regarding their desire to grow and return competitive in a quick time [Gazzetta dello Sport]

Gazzetta also report that Juventus made few attempts to sign Chiesa some time ago (lastly in August) but they would not be his first option in case he leaves Fiorentina.

That makes my dick hard
why summer? not winter?
(09-09-2018, 02:47 PM)sylrus Wrote: why summer? not winter?

because this isn't a winter-caliber transfer
Bringing Chiesa would cost a lot of money. I cant see other source of money except selling Suso. We also already backup for wings which means Chiesa comes for starting spot.

If we do want to sell one of our important players, we should buy a much better quality one.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(09-09-2018, 04:07 PM)Siregar Wrote: Bringing Chiesa would cost a lot of money. I cant see other source of money except selling Suso. We also already backup for wings which means Chiesa comes for starting spot.

If we do want to sell one of our important players, we should buy a much better quality one.

I'd rather Chiesa than Suso
(09-09-2018, 04:24 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: I'd rather Chiesa than Suso

Would we get significant improvement by replacing Suso with Chiesa? I am not a fan of Suso but if we want to buy a replacement for him, it should be top player. We now also have Castilejo who is promising to compete with Suso (not now but perhaps after Samu has clearly understand our system of play.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(09-09-2018, 05:26 PM)Siregar Wrote: Would we get significant improvement by replacing Suso with Chiesa? I am not a fan of Suso but if we want to buy a replacement for him, it should be top player. We now also have Castilejo who is promising to compete with Suso (not now but perhaps after Samu has clearly understand our system of play.

Chiesa is going to be something very special in a couple of years
(09-09-2018, 05:31 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Chiesa is going to be something very special in a couple of years

I dont think we are in very good position to invest on such kind of player. He would cost probably over 50 mil euros?
I'd love chiesa. Talked about wanting him before and he's shown consistent growth at fiorentina year on year, despite being just 20.

He has very different qualities to Suso, so not even thinking that far ahead
For me it's an easy one...
CHiesa>Suso... Chiesa is not a one trick wonder and he's younger.
Sell Suso for 40-45m and pay 45-50m for Chiesa... We end up with a player that's at the same level, who's younger, less predictable, and has a higher ceiling.