Summer Mercato 2019
Tonali might favor us above the others since its claimed he supported Milan previously..
On Lozano.. i think his contract is expiring and he is free.. but he sure has alot of interested clubs.. not sure what we could offer him at the moment.. things could drastically change if we do get into UCL though..
(02-18-2019, 10:21 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Lozano will be difficult signing for AC Milan. As Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester united, Everton, Napoli, Juventus, Real Madrid, Barcelona are all doing their best to get him it wont be surpising his value would get more than £50 millions?

I can see him going for 50m
(02-18-2019, 07:21 PM)reza Wrote: For example Lozano and Tonali.

Yes please
Lozano and Tonali would address our most imminent issues; after that, I would say that for LB position we need someone better that can come in and bench Rodriguez. That IMO is our #3 priority (no pun intended).
I don't know what the problem with gattuso LB (or rodriguez')
He played so defensively, he's not like that in NT
Is it the instruction?
It makes sense if our LW is a traditional winger who likes to stay wide,
but then again, hakan/ bonaventura not a winger
I think we should target Ferland Mendy(Lyon) or Emerson Palmieri as great replacement for Rodriguez. Emerson might be easier to sign because he is being neglected by Sarri even though he is best LB in Chelsea
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Chiesa is amazing this season.. give them back Montolivo and get him Smile
If we had 100m to spend on a 30 year old, I think Gazidis might argue in favor of instead investing a fraction of that on the very interesting Joao Felix. Bale would be nice, but the books can’t handle that depreciation at this time (unless FFP is scrapped).
Bale is trash at this point of his career man. He has abilities, but his body is made of glass and he can't stay off of the trainer's table for anything longer than a couple of weeks. Florentino made a massive mistake signing him and compounded the problem by sticking with Bale and letting go of CR7. The last thing this team need is a highly compensated superstar who is in street clothes most of the time working on his golf swings.
(02-19-2019, 12:20 PM)edysim Wrote: Chiesa is amazing this season.. give them back Montolivo and get him Smile

I'd like Chiesa but not for 70m