Summer Mercato 2019
(06-12-2019, 04:34 AM)xudong Wrote: that's true. aren't we the team with the second-highest payroll in Italy? that's sad. I am hoping whoever our new coach is will be able to take this team out of the current dump.

Yep
(06-12-2019, 04:34 AM)xudong Wrote: that's true. aren't we the team with the second-highest payroll in Italy? that's sad. I am hoping whoever our new coach is will be able to take this team out of the current dump.

I doubt we would be now with no Higuain, Montolivo, Bertolacci, Zapata, Bakayoko.

Just need to get rid of Biglia and Suso and there goes another 7m.

https://www.rossoneriblog.com/2018/09/04...ary-chart/
Yes. I should have been more clear and said we used to be that when season started.

Imagine Donnarumma would stay and voluntarily give up half of his salary. I know that I am thinking crazy. but didn't Gattuso give up 90% of his pay?
Donnarumma's going to P$G
(06-12-2019, 05:20 AM)xudong Wrote: Yes. I should have been more clear and said we used to be that when season started.

Imagine Donnarumma would stay and voluntarily give up half of his salary. I know that I am thinking crazy. but didn't Gattuso give up 90% of his pay?

Gattuso only got paid what he was owed. As of the day he left, he was receiving nothing from Milan...
Not like some people we know... **co(POLI)ugh**
Sorry... was clearing my throat.

(06-12-2019, 05:25 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Donnarumma's going to P$G

He can go wherever. As long as they pay the $$$ and we don't have to pay the shithead 6m a season.
Seriously though, I can't see anyone else picking him up. He might also go later in the transfer window because of FFP. Depends on Mbappe sale, and the structure of the deal. Eg. $$ + players might make it easier to get the deal done earlier.
They don't even have to give us money. Just Verratti will do.
(06-12-2019, 05:39 AM)porcho Wrote: They don't even have to give us money. Just Verratti will do.

Verratti makes 7.8m
(06-12-2019, 05:52 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Verratti makes 7.8m

Id rather spend 8m on him than spend 7 on Biglia and Suso...
(06-12-2019, 06:00 AM)porcho Wrote: Id rather spend 8m on him than spend 7 on Biglia and Suso...

I concur
Also... this;

https://www.marca.com/en/football/intern...b45a2.html

If true... this changes a lot...
If we can't afford Chiesa no Italian team should, Chiesa should honestly make a move to Bayern Munich, good for him and Italian football cuz there he can keep banging 20 goals and assist to gain a lot confidence. He won't going to achieve that feat in Serie A.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli