Summer Mercato 2019
(06-26-2019, 09:39 AM)Gregorio Wrote: If we pay 40-50 million euros to Arsenal for Torreira from what they can buy Ceballos from Real than we are the most stupid club in the world.

Ceballos is the real deal, with him our future can finally begin, he would be a Pirlo or Kaka like signing.

He is way better than Torreira!!!!

I agree but we may have our hands tied.  I'm pretty sure Real wants the money up front too so maybe if Arsenal buys Ceballos then they'd be willing to let Torreira go on loan with obligation to buy
(06-26-2019, 09:39 AM)Gregorio Wrote: If we pay 40-50 million euros to Arsenal for Torreira from what they can buy Ceballos from Real than we are the most stupid club in the world.

Ceballos is the real deal, with him our future can finally begin, he would be a Pirlo or Kaka like signing.

Dani Ceballos is no better than Torriera. If he would be really that good then Real would be never selling him.
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it"

I hope we will get him in the end! If we sign Ceballos, we immediately jump in quality.

Theo Hernandez, Kabak, Ceballos and one regista and we are set for Seria A and Coppa Italia!

Donnarumma - Romagnoli - Ceballos - Paqueta - Piatek, each department would have a leader and a future star!
It's not as simple as we can have one or the other , Real want €50m they need money after their recent splurge.
Milan arent the only team interested in Ceballos and if it does come down to choosing between Milan Tottenham or Arsenal after all clubs agreed to the €50m and offered the same contract terms,  I dont see a player in 2019 choosing Milan & Serie A over a top 5 side in the Premiership.

We also dont have the €50m so theres that , finally I wouldnt say hes way better.They are different players and have a different style but from shining in a reasonably poor Sampdoria to having an excellent first season at Arsenal to having a very good World Cup with Uruguay at the highest level Torreira is actually more accomplished staying consistent across 2 different leagues with 3 different clubs and at full international level.
Ceballos looks great at the U21 tournament but he hasnt shined as brightly for Real at all , granted they have a great squad but I would not agree that Ceballos is way better than Torreira.
(06-26-2019, 10:14 AM)Rishav kant Wrote: Dani Ceballos is no better than Torriera. If he would be really that good then Real would be never selling him.
none is worthy. we are governed by the transfer market itself ... it is difficult to write less harmful purchase etc. statements ... i will begin for real

vertout ... not worthy cannot keep a hold on the ball

kabak ... not worthy bought by a team that got relegated... turkish players are weak aka hakan ... lovern is way better. add the 5 mil

cabellos ... real waste bag ... sth for PL ... plus milan pride does not accept buying players with his profile... we always seek players that would give their heart to milan aka delfeou

torriera weak player

sensi ... less than locatelli

to convince, we need over 100 mil without selling our best players kessie, suso, donna etc. obvious they are hungry for a real coach
FTR one of my best friends is an Arsenal fan and he said Torreira is okay. He got bullied a lot in the midfield. I don't expect that to happen if he comes back to Italy
Ricardo Rodriguez ️ Arsenal Lucas Torreira ️ Milan Dani Ceballos ️ Arsenal Milan could include Rodriguez in a potential deal for Torreira to bolster Arsenal's fullback depth while #AFC replace Torreira with Ceballos.

we are doing all this for mediocre torriera. what a catastrophe
Valencia are interested in Samu Castillejo. The player is fine in Milano and wants to stay but if negotiations were to start between the two clubs he'd accept a return to Spain [@AntoVitiello]
(06-26-2019, 11:08 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Valencia are interested in Samu Castillejo. The player is fine in Milano and wants to stay but if negotiations were to start between the two clubs he'd accept a return to Spain [@AntoVitiello]

Okmilan Okmilan Okmilan Okmilan
(06-26-2019, 11:08 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Valencia are interested in Samu Castillejo. The player is fine in Milano and wants to stay but if negotiations were to start between the two clubs he'd accept a return to Spain [@AntoVitiello]

Milan value Castillejo at around €18M, according to @NicoSchira.
(06-26-2019, 10:27 AM)mazen111 Wrote: to convince, we need over 100 mil without selling our best players kessie, suso, donna etc. obvious they are hungry for a real coach

Calling kessie and Suso our best players... wow, really? 

Does kessie really need a real coach to tell him how to make a proper pass. Or why no team has bid on our highly (over) rated winger, Suso. All the teams know Suso is up for sale. Yet no one has made a proper approach. Why? Because he sucks
AC MILAN