Summer Mercato 2019
If Theo is better than RR, y not we snatch him first and try to sell RR later. At least we got a upgrade.
So looks like De Rossi won't go to Fiorentina after all. 

Good! Now hopefully they are back in for Biglia.
(06-28-2019, 03:35 PM)reza Wrote: By the way you want to know how to get out of FFP? ... "Inter have agreed to sell defender Zinho Vanheusden to Standard Liege for €12.5m"

Maybe in a few years we are going to see Inter sanctioned for accounting fraid.  Sagrin
Inter earning big money by selling their Primavera players Facepalm on the other hand most of our Primavera players end up playing in Serie C
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
El Shaarawy turned down 48m (12m/yr, 4 yrs).  He currently makes 2m/yr.  I don't see him or Roma improving much over the next four years.  He's insane to pass on that kind of money
(06-28-2019, 03:48 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Okmilan Okmilan Okmilan Okmilan 

tonali and dourado will do the DCM ... these two are  more convincing than other rumored pairs or individuals

Dourado is shit.
Tonali isnt a CDM.

Try again.
The Primavera got relegated this season so I doubt any of those players are worth much Big Grin

But yes, it would be nice to do this.
(06-28-2019, 05:06 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Dourado is shit.
Tonali isnt a CDM.

Try again.

Don't worry. He'll come up with someone else tomorrow after he watches some youtube videos today...
(06-28-2019, 05:06 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Dourado is shit.
Tonali isnt a CDM.

Try again.

we were linked with both in 2019 ... as for dourado, wonder you know more than leonardo and scouting help of kaka

as for tonali, he is good and btw he knows how to pass at least unlike torriera who was brutally crticised for his lack of passing skills
(06-28-2019, 05:04 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: El Shaarawy turned down 48m (12m/yr, 4 yrs).  He currently makes 2m/yr.  I don't see him or Roma improving much over the next four years.  He's insane to pass on that kind of money

I read from a Chinese site that he asked for a clause that will allow him to leave anytime at will. The Chinese team doesn't seem to like the idea.  Sagrin