Summer Mercato 2019
(06-28-2019, 07:55 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Theo is an ordinary player with no defensive or offensive quality. He was in loan with a weak team and he did not produce that much so he missed a learning environment where he can improve and reflect that on his play. we are trying on this material now

we also have 3 LB; Rodriguez is a very good player, strinic a world class player but 33 years old, and one on his way out laxlat. we could have managed with rodriguz and strinic and saved us 20 mil
You actually just make stuff up.
I'm positive if we to sign Messi youd say "WEAK PLAYER LOSER MENTALITY TEAM LOSE V LIVERPOOL 4-0 POOR SIGNING STUPID MOVE" 

It's clear you have never seen any of the players you rubbish or the filth you keep harping on about.
Romagnoli, Paqueta, and Piatek cannot be touched. Goodluck to the rest
(06-28-2019, 08:06 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: You actually just make stuff up.
I'm positive if we to sign Messi youd say "WEAK PLAYER LOSER MENTALITY TEAM LOSE V LIVERPOOL 4-0 POOR SIGNING STUPID MOVE" 

It's clear you have never seen any of the players you rubbish or the filth you keep harping on about.

bring me toni kroos and i will zip it for good
(06-28-2019, 08:19 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Romagnoli, Paqueta, and Piatek cannot be touched.  Goodluck to the rest

And Lord Sagrin
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(06-28-2019, 08:20 PM)mazen111 Wrote: bring me toni kroos and i will zip it for good

Unrealistic and never linked. No point discussing.
(06-28-2019, 08:19 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Romagnoli, Paqueta, and Piatek cannot be touched.  Goodluck to the rest

I'd rather say good luck to those three since they have to play with so many bad players in a team who can't challenge for anything...  Dodgy
(06-28-2019, 08:20 PM)mazen111 Wrote: bring me toni kroos and i will zip it for good

Is that a promise relentless one
Arsenal wants to extend and raise Torreira's contract
The agreement with UEFA was a sort of liberation for Milan. Now Donnarumma's sale would be up to the club and not a must do decision. The negotiations for his sale can go ahead with favourable conditions for the club [Di Marzio]

BOOM
Good. PSG can dish out what he's worth or go fuck off!

I'm more interested in how much we can spend though. I hope we don't waste money on average players like Veretout/Praet.