Summer Mercato 2019
(07-05-2019, 10:28 AM)sylrus Wrote: so? its african cup, even berto can be motm there

I watched empoli vs inter. Seasons last match. I noticed two good players. Traore and Bennacer. Bennacer was very good at holding the ball. No inter player could disposses him. I think he's a very good addition to our squad
AC MILAN
(07-05-2019, 02:24 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Bologna left-back Mitchell Dijks has confirmed that Milan want to pay €20m for him. Football Italia

Splashing €20 million on another left-back is the last thing we need now. Probably an old rumour since before Theo.
(07-05-2019, 02:33 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Splashing €20 million on another left-back is the last thing we need now. Probably an old rumour since before Theo.

I don't think so.  I think we're looking to offload RR, Laxalt, and Strinic
Milan and Roma are both reportedly in the race to sign Real Madrid striker Mariano Diaz.Football Italia
AS Monaco are very interested in signing Andre Silva from Milan and a move could be helped by the fact that his agent Jorge Mendes has an excellent relationship with the French club. [via @footmercato]
Contractual terms will be defined when Bennacer returns from Afcon in Egypt. Milan has prepared a 5 year deal worth over €1 million per year. [SportMediaset]
#Calciomercato The project is a A meeting is planned between the entourage of #Laxalt and the #Milan

From England: confirmations on Milan-Lovren, Liverpool free him

According to @PBPcalcio agent Giuseppe Riso has arrived at Casa Milan.
Reina, Theo Hernandez and Castillejo's agent, Manuel Garcia Quilo had a 4-hour meeting with the Milan management at Casa Milan.

Castillejo has interest from Spain and could leave Milan this summer.

beautiful
Tottenham closing on Ceballos capture
35 minutes ago [Goal]
A meeting between Milan and Laxalt's agents is expected to take place at Casa Milan to talk about the future of Laxalt. He would like to stay at the club, but with the arrival of Hernandez, Milan would like to evaluate the several offers that have arrived for him. Clubs from abroad have made offers, among those are Zenit. [@DiMarzio]

Torino and Atalanta (in case of Gosens' departure) are among the clubs interested in Laxalt [TMW]

lovely