Summer Mercato 2019
(07-10-2019, 05:47 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Do you have to announce everytime you ignore someone, or are you just enjoying it?

90% of your posts are directed towards me.  Are you enjoying it?  I'll go ahead and add you back to the list as Chris Jericho would say.  I'm definitely enjoying that
(07-10-2019, 11:30 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: 90% of your posts are directed towards me.  Are you enjoying it?  I'll go ahead and add you back to the list as Chris Jericho would say.  I'm definitely enjoying that

Just because you are an asshole in the first place. Go back and ignore me, I won't lose a thing.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(07-10-2019, 03:09 AM)nefremo Wrote: https://www.capology.com/serie-a/payrolls

Take a look at that website. As a reference, Chiesa at Fiorentina earns 1.7mil and his value is said to be 50+ mil.

But here are the highest paid players for the following teams:
Empoli: Francesco Caputo - 600k
Frosinone: Marco Sportiello - 600k
Chievo: Giaccerini/Djordjevic/Tomovic - 700k
SPAL: Petagna - 1.2mil
Udinese: Mandragora - 1.2mil
Parma: Inglese - 1.2mil / Gervinho - 1mil
Atalanta: Papu - 1.6mil / Duvan - 1.5mil / Ilicic - 1mil
Sassuolo: Matri/Consigli/Berrardi - 1mil
Genoa: Lapadula - 1.5mil / Criscito - 1.2mil
Cagliari: Pavoletti - 1.2mil
Fiorentina: Muriel - 2.3mil / Chiesa - 1.7mil
Sampdoria: Gabbiadini - 1.5 / Praet - 1.4mil
Bologna: Destro - 2mil
Torino: Belotti - 1.8mil / Sirigu - 1.7mil
Lazio: Immobile/Leiva - 2.3mil / SMS - 1.8mil

That is 15 Serie A teams, and at 2mil per year, Bennacer would be the 4th highest player out of all those 15 teams. He would be by a good amount the highest paid player on 12 of those teams while for one of them he would be equal highest (Bologna). Now tell me....if Bennacer fails at Milan, which one of these teams will be willing to pick up that salary of 2+mil that he apparently wants??
Salaries have to be earned. You can't immediately start making 2/3/4 mil just because you play for Milan. And the reason why some of these guys even ask for that to begin with is because we've dished out salaries like blind in the past. We can keep making the same mistakes....or we can turn the page and do things the right way. I don't mind handing out big salaries to big players or players that prove themselves worthy of Milan. But not to everyone. Ivan fuking Strinic makes 2mil here. Pepe Reina, a back up GK, makes 3mil. Lucas damn Biglia makes 3.5mil. Even Jose Mauri makes 1.4mil. We are making multimillionaires out of garbage. We have the 2nd highest payroll in the league. It's INSANE when you see the performances we get in return.
To put all that in perspective, Napoli pays Allan 2mil, Ruiz 1.5mil, Zielinski 1.1mil and paid Diawara 700k.

Nobody, other then us, Roma and Fiorentina is in talks with Bennacer. No way Fiorentina will give him 2mil. Roma might, but I don't think they are crazy either. So why would we just pay him 2mil? He can stay in Empoli then. Keep making his 400k a year and play in Serie B. No other club in Italy (outside of Napoli/Inter/Juve/Milan/Roma) will get even close to 2mil and most won't even go past 1-1.2mil. We have made a (more then) good offer at 1.5mil + bonuses. He can take it or leave it, if you ask me.

Excellent post.

What if we are sure he’s a gem though? Don’t forget that we are only competing with the 15 clubs in Serie A but the rest of Europe too, who all have had deeper pockets than us. In that case giving him 2m because he will probably be earning 3-4m In his next contract where he’s 24. Players with such potential also give us the opportunity to create a decent profit.

Salary cap is the way to go for such level of players. We shouldn’t compromise our salary structure, and if we don’t we will miss out on the best crop of the talent out there. We have to be financially responsible in our offers and I am 1000% this will happen under Ivan and Boban. Maldini and Ricky we are yet to know their work ethic, style and personality so I can’t tell for sure about the direction they’ll lead us but I’m confident that we are now that most financially competent we’ve ever been.
OK guys, enough of this. It stops now. We are not here to talk about each other.
(07-10-2019, 03:09 AM)nefremo Wrote: https://www.capology.com/serie-a/payrolls

Take a look at that website. As a reference, Chiesa at Fiorentina earns 1.7mil and his value is said to be 50+ mil.

But here are the highest paid players for the following teams:
Empoli: Francesco Caputo - 600k
Frosinone: Marco Sportiello - 600k
Chievo: Giaccerini/Djordjevic/Tomovic - 700k
SPAL: Petagna - 1.2mil
Udinese: Mandragora - 1.2mil
Parma: Inglese - 1.2mil / Gervinho - 1mil
Atalanta: Papu - 1.6mil / Duvan - 1.5mil / Ilicic - 1mil
Sassuolo: Matri/Consigli/Berrardi - 1mil
Genoa: Lapadula - 1.5mil / Criscito - 1.2mil
Cagliari: Pavoletti - 1.2mil
Fiorentina: Muriel - 2.3mil / Chiesa - 1.7mil
Sampdoria: Gabbiadini - 1.5 / Praet - 1.4mil
Bologna: Destro - 2mil
Torino: Belotti - 1.8mil / Sirigu - 1.7mil
Lazio: Immobile/Leiva - 2.3mil / SMS - 1.8mil

That is 15 Serie A teams, and at 2mil per year, Bennacer would be the 4th highest player out of all those 15 teams. He would be by a good amount the highest paid player on 12 of those teams while for one of them he would be equal highest (Bologna). Now tell me....if Bennacer fails at Milan, which one of these teams will be willing to pick up that salary of 2+mil that he apparently wants??
Salaries have to be earned. You can't immediately start making 2/3/4 mil just because you play for Milan. And the reason why some of these guys even ask for that to begin with is because we've dished out salaries like blind in the past. We can keep making the same mistakes....or we can turn the page and do things the right way. I don't mind handing out big salaries to big players or players that prove themselves worthy of Milan. But not to everyone. Ivan fuking Strinic makes 2mil here. Pepe Reina, a back up GK, makes 3mil. Lucas damn Biglia makes 3.5mil. Even Jose Mauri makes 1.4mil. We are making multimillionaires out of garbage. We have the 2nd highest payroll in the league. It's INSANE when you see the performances we get in return.
To put all that in perspective, Napoli pays Allan 2mil, Ruiz 1.5mil, Zielinski 1.1mil and paid Diawara 700k.

Nobody, other then us, Roma and Fiorentina is in talks with Bennacer. No way Fiorentina will give him 2mil. Roma might, but I don't think they are crazy either. So why would we just pay him 2mil? He can stay in Empoli then. Keep making his 400k a year and play in Serie B. No other club in Italy (outside of Napoli/Inter/Juve/Milan/Roma) will get even close to 2mil and most won't even go past 1-1.2mil. We have made a (more then) good offer at 1.5mil + bonuses. He can take it or leave it, if you ask me.
irrelevant post ... its summer mercato 2019 not log books for god sake .... what's this? reza helpppp ... i  propose you do another thread for business accounts and finances
How is it not relevant? We are linked to Bennacer. We are rummored to have issues with his salary demands. Some people think we should go ahead and gove him 2+mil, some don't. I posted regarding that.

You wanna be an asshole, go right ahead. At least be accurate though and complain about the right things. The post belongs here. You don't wanna read it, don't...
Milan, meeting at headquarters with the agent Pezzella
Pezzella on the cards
MN - Lucci also arrived at Casa Milan
Cuadrado offered and rejected