Summer Mercato 2019
(07-11-2019, 05:57 PM)Nigjtkid Wrote: AC Milan

Devilol
Tonali still on PSG radar
1 hour ago 20:00 [Goal]

Inter have finally agreed a deal to sign Cagliari midfielder Nicolo Barella for a reported €45m plus bonuses.
Football Italia
Milan have sorted out the issues regarding Bennacer's personal terms. Tomorrow night everything will be defined [Di Marzio]
Roma close to signing Mancini
Milan and Roma will meet with Fiorentina tomorrow to discuss Veretout.

Milan will raise their offer and will continue to include Biglia in the deal.

[Di Marzio]
(07-11-2019, 10:32 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Roma close to signing Mancini

It kinda looks like Maldini have to come out of Retirement to play as a CB Big Grin
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
(07-11-2019, 07:56 AM)mazen111 Wrote: Biglia will be one of the strongest players next season if stayed. With the  tactical work by giampaolo, Biglia will shine for sure.

Pass the weed Devilsmoke

(07-11-2019, 08:53 AM)mazen111 Wrote: he was excellent in world cup 2014

So What? Even Bonera was great in Parma.
bertolacci was legend in Genoa.
Montolivo was 'excellent' in Fiorentina
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
(07-11-2019, 04:38 PM)nefremo Wrote: Pezzella rumors still going strong. At this point, I can see Pezzella/Veretout coming to Milan with Cutrone/Biglia + cash going to Viola.

I agree that we need a CB at this point, but I also see Hitman's point that we don't need to go wild there and overspend. Ideally, we find someone arond 8-10mil or even a loan. Don't mind spending up to 15 if it's a great prospect and an opportunity like Kabak was...but ultimately, I think the main priorities are elsewhere (midfield, SS).
Letting Zapata go was a mistake, but then again, we don't know the details and if we was willing to stay and sign another contract where he was going to be 3rd choice. We also don't know how much he is getting paid in his new contract as well as the length of it and was it feasable for us to match that.

Zapata was demanding a salary that we were unwilling to give so he was let go. We can get a younger prospect for the role.
(07-11-2019, 11:33 PM)hwmook Wrote: Zapata was demanding a salary that we were unwilling to give so he was let go. We can get a younger prospect for the role.

Even if it's Pezzella, he's an upgrade over Musacchio
(07-11-2019, 11:33 PM)hwmook Wrote: Zapata was demanding a salary that we were unwilling to give so he was let go. We can get a younger prospect for the role.

Do you have a link on that, cause my source (Italian non Milan fan friend) tells me his Genoa salary is under 2mil, possibly as low as 1.1. No link so not sure exact amount.