Summer Mercato 2019
(08-14-2019, 03:32 PM)Hitman Wrote: This summer I believe he said he wants a change after being at Spurs for that long. He and Spurs have both overachieved in recent years and he’s getting older. Every player would like to play for a bigger club in their prime.

I’ve followed his ongoing transfer saga for a while now, and he is clearly not seeking to change clubs just for the sake of it. He hasn’t overachieved at Tottenham, as a matter of fact he has been in the top 5 of assist makers in the Premier League for five years now. He is a good player, at his peak, and he has plenty of options to choose from. 

He wants to move, sure - but only if said move is upwards, and a move to Milan would be lowering himself several levels for no reason whatsoever. I’m certain that you are not referring to Milan when you say bigger club, because Milan is not a bigger club than Tottenham at present time from a sporting perspective.

(08-14-2019, 03:32 PM)Hitman Wrote: I definitely thinks it’s highly unlikely that he’ll come to us as well but I’m just saying I believe his price would be at max around 40m by end of August. I don’t know if he will renew because that’ll just keep him trapped at Spurs because they’ll demand 100m for him after his contract renewal and he will be a forgotten player after he retired because he’s achieved absolutely nothing in his career. 

It doesn’t really matter what people think his price should be, — at the end of the day it will be what two clubs can agree on. Regardless, I can tell you for a fact that there is a very short list of clubs that he would switch to, because he is very comfortable where he is and one last year at Tottenham will be preferable to a lot of moves. 

He is not going to just pack his bags and join any club that hands Tottenham a low-ball offer when the market is about to close, even if Tottenham would accept it. He will want to leave for one of six teams; Real, Barcelona, Bayern, PSG, Juventus, Liverpool or City as they can offer him an attractive wage package and high probability of winning something important, - out of those only Real, PSG and Bayern would be somewhat realistic. He doesn’t have to leave unless the right club comes knocking this summer, and the wages and bonuses he will be offered would in all probability be even more enticing in a year where he is a free agent. 

There is absolutely no chance that he will make some last day move to a subpar club like the Milan of today, he wouldn’t be that stupid.
(08-14-2019, 04:14 PM)reza Wrote: Here one very good assessment from a big Atletico fan, stolen from elsewhere  Blush

Please steal more.  Devilol I haven't read about Leao.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Milan look set to resist offers for Suso and Franck Kessie, claim Sky Sport Italia, on the orders of Coach Marco Giampaolo.
"Suso not only rejected Fiorentina's offer but also refused

All offers, wants to continue in the team ..

So Lucci his agent was in Casa today to discuss the extension of his contract with an increase in salary

milan channel
(08-14-2019, 04:14 PM)reza Wrote: Here one very good assessment from a big Atletico fan, stolen from elsewhere  Blush

I'm 100% not stealing this and posting it elsewhere to look like I'm a gigantic football guru with tremendous insight O
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
(08-14-2019, 07:24 PM)drucurl Wrote: I'm 100% not stealing this and posting it elsewhere to look like I'm a gigantic football guru with tremendous insight O

I am only a Canadian Premier League expert Grinundwech
(08-14-2019, 07:11 PM)mazen111 Wrote: So Lucci his agent was in Casa today to discuss the extension of his contract with an increase in salary

This is not the time, I don't understand how since months there there have been these reports. Suso signed a new extension less than 2 years ago and is under contract until 2022.
(08-14-2019, 07:33 PM)reza Wrote: This is not the time, I don't understand how since months there there have been these reports. Suso signed a new extension less than 2 years ago and is under contract until 2022.

I would tell him:  Fuck you.  We'll evaluate your salary in 2021.  If you don't like it then we'll sell you
(08-14-2019, 07:33 PM)reza Wrote: This is not the time, I don't understand how since months there there have been these reports. Suso signed a new extension less than 2 years ago and is under contract until 2022.

From what I read both the club and the player would like him to have a new contract without a release clause.
OFFICIAL: AS Monaco announce the signing of Wissam Ben Yedder from Sevilla

bye bye silva