Summer Mercato 2019
Above 30 high wage poor form is worse than what F&M did (young, sometimes flopping)
Agreed. I don't think Di Maria is our solution. I am sure that we can easily identify a few promising LW if we have money to spend.
Rumour: Mauri summer free transfer to Mexico's Cruz Azul
Why free? Contract already running out?

I still remember the hype a few summers ago when we signed him.
Expiring yes but have you forgotten we suck at selling Big Grin

Along with Monto, Zapata, Abate and Berto. The latter is further proof of what I said, last summer or may be even this winter we could may be get a couple of million for him but now a player who signed for 20 million is done.
We've had no interest in Mauri and the clubs clearly not interested in keeping him. Better to let him go for free. Than keep him for longer. Other than Berto, none of the others have any value. We tried with Berto but he didn't want to go to Genoa.
So yes Reza, we suck at selling. Haha
We suck at selling because the players are always overpaid. It is hard to approach a player and say "hey, sign with this other team because we don't want you any more. And take a 50% paycut while you do it", and expect the player to go "oh sure, i would love to take that giant paycut to help you guys out". Galliani's moronic ass screwed us over with all the overpaid players he signed and Leonardo is still cleaning up the mess right now.
Qatar national team media coordinator: “I asked Almoez Ali about Milan’s interest in him and he told me he would try to move to the club.”
(02-13-2019, 03:03 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Qatar national team media coordinator: “I asked Almoez Ali about Milan’s interest in him and he told me he would try to move to the club.”

Not sure about that one. Had a good comp but it was one tournament. I suppose also depends on cost. If he comes cheap then why not.
Sevilla striker Andre Silva admits he misses Italy and is in regular contact with Milan but warns he will only return if he is promised first-team football.

Haha fuck you pretty boy.  Enjoy your beaches