Summer Mercato 2019
If we don't become a team to be reckoned with soon it's only a matter of time before our best players like Romagnoli, Paqueta and Piatek will want to leave. What's the point of staying fighting for EL places if a top club want you?
(04-27-2019, 02:13 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: If we don't become a team to be reckoned with soon it's only a matter of time before our best players like Romagnoli, Paqueta and Piatek will want to leave. What's the point of staying fighting for EL places if a top club want you?

I don't agree that this will apply to Romagnoli, other players might leave but I don't see Romagnoli leaving even if we finish 6th every year.
(04-27-2019, 02:15 PM)reza Wrote: I don't agree that this will apply to Romagnoli, other players might leave but I don't see Romagnoli leaving even if we finish 6th every year.

Not sure why it should apply for others and not him, so I guess we disagree then. If we continue like this I don't believe Romagnoli will sign an extension on his current contract that expires in 2022. Which means he'll be sold in 1-2 years time to get some money. But of course I hope we can improve enough for that to not happen. Not looking good these days though.
I mean it in the sense that players like Di Natale stayed at Udinese even with better offers many years.
(04-27-2019, 06:23 PM)reza Wrote: I mean it in the sense that players like Di Natale stayed at Udinese even with better offers many years.

That was differnt era this is different. Team with no History like Man City and PSG will lure him for 20M salary and of course no person in this whole world can't resist this sort of offer and will ultimately join them and we have to start again from where it all ended.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(04-27-2019, 06:23 PM)reza Wrote: I mean it in the sense that players like Di Natale stayed at Udinese even with better offers many years.

Di Natale was 30-31 before his goalscoring stats started improving a lot. I guess that before he had performed consistently for several seasons he was too old for the really good offers to arrive, meaning the ones you can't say no to.
If Ac Milan is not in the CL next year, it’s Leonardo and Maldini’s fault. They’ve tolerated Gattuso for too long.

If the rumor about Romagnoli is true, than it’s a proof of their incompetence and lack of strategic planning skills.

I hope I’m wrong.
We won't sell Romagnoli. He is our captain.

I believe we only sell vice captain, Shevchenko, Kaka, Silva.

Quick, someone make Suso our vice captain! Grinundwech
9 vice captains!
(04-28-2019, 03:09 AM)xudong Wrote: We won't sell Romagnoli. He is our captain.

I believe we only sell vice captain, Shevchenko, Kaka, Silva.

Quick, someone make Suso our vice captain! Grinundwech

Better sell our Godfather Borini to P$G for 100M Devilol
You fear because you live without Love Pioli