Summer Mercato 2019
(03-03-2019, 12:01 AM)PassiamoAlleCoseFormali Wrote: He is a mediocre ..today anyone would have played well against this Milan.
Play in Sassuolo is different that play in Milan.

I do not change my mind for 
Sassuolo reported to make Locatelli permanent, get a disc for Sensi if we want him. if we make it to CL, we need depth.
(03-04-2019, 06:29 AM)edysim Wrote: Sassuolo reported to make Locatelli permanent, get a disc for Sensi if we want him. if we make it to CL, we need depth.

It's actually make sense though,
Just like Villareal who couldn't afford bacca,
Leo found a solution by trading their most potential player, which is castillejo

I feel bad for Loca though,
At one time, he's considered as the future of Milan Midfield, couple of games he did really well. Whether he's playing box to box, or even a regista.
I remembered how he tackled, intercepted, cleanly. He also has the ideal height not to be just a regista like pirlo, but also an anchor. I always thought he'd be the next big regista after short term solution like biglia left/ retired.

Then a couple matches later and so on.
People felt he played mediocre-ly, sometimes lost the ball, sometimes mistake leading to goals, etc.
Well of course he'd crumble. How a little kid stand the pressure of big club fans like Milan who expected to be the best and exceptional all the time.
Even world class holding mid like kante, casemiro, matic screwed up sometimes.
Even long-career experienced player like De Rossi screwed up sometimes.

Shame really, but since now we got Bakayoko, i guess life must go on.
(03-04-2019, 08:41 AM)Karl08 Wrote: It's actually make sense though,
Leo found a solution by trading their most potential player, which is castillejo

At one time, he's considered as the future of Milan Midfield, couple of games he did really well. Whether he's playing box to box, or even a regista.
I remembered how he tackled, intercepted, cleanly. He also has the ideal height not to be just a regista like pirlo, but also an anchor. I always thought he'd be the next big regista after short term solution like biglia left/ retired.

People felt he played mediocre-ly, sometimes lost the ball, sometimes mistake leading to goals, etc.
Well of course he'd crumble. How a little kid stand the pressure of big club fans like Milan who expected to be the best and exceptional all the time.

Nice.
The last sentence is sad somehow, since Bakayoko also screwed up a lot.
(03-04-2019, 08:41 AM)Karl08 Wrote: It's actually make sense though,

you would feel the same too if Cutrone decided to leave...  Sagrin get 1 vs 1 exchange with Belotti
(03-04-2019, 02:09 PM)edysim Wrote: you would feel the same too if Cutrone decided to leave...  Sagrin get 1 vs 1 exchange with Belotti
True.
During the 4-3-1-2 era, my favorite striker in the world is not nistelrooy, not ronaldo, not sheva, not henry. It's Inzaghi.

Seeing cutrone play a real poacher style really reminds me of Inzaghi. If only cutrone born earlier and taking matri place at that time....

Can't complain though if we trade him for belottiSagrin
Donnarumma

Conti -Romagnoli-Caldara-Grimaldo

Paqueta (Jack) -Bakayoko (Tonali) -SMS (Kessie)

Suso-Piatek-Chiesa

I am satisfied even just for sing Chiesa and Savic if we go to CL
Milan in for Barca full-back?
By Football Italia staff

Milan have reportedly approached Barcelona with a view to signing left-sider Marc Cucurella this summer.

According to Goal.com, Milan have already reached out to Barca and are prepared to pay ‘around €11m’ for Cucurella.

The Catalan has spent the season on loan at Eibar, who have a €2m option to buy, although the Blaugrana can repurchase him immediately for €4m.

The 20-year-old has provided two assists in 20 games for the Liga side this term, particularly catching the eye during a 3-0 victory over Real Madrid.

A left-back by trade, the Spain youth international has predominately played as a winger for Eibar.
(03-01-2019, 01:46 PM)omer486 Wrote: Chiesa is a very good player but the hyped up Italian players are always overpriced. Fiorentina would want at least 50-60 mil for him. For around 35-40 mil Milan could buy Bergwijn or Lozano. Even Joao Felix would could be bought for around 60-70 mil.

Chiesa is a miles better option. Joao Felix will go for huge money but, for me, he's not worth half that.
he's a decent player with promise... that's it. Not a 50+m player. maybe give it another a season or two and that might change.
I wonder if any of the people who keep talking him up have watched him play. 

I would love for us to get Chiesa to replace Suso, and Lozano to replace Hakan.
I also like Sensi. Would be a handy player to get plus we need some depth.
Would also love to see us get Tonali.
(03-05-2019, 11:27 PM)porcho Wrote: I would love for us to get Chiesa to replace Suso, and Lozano to replace Hakan.
I also like Sensi. Would be a handy player to get plus we need some depth.
Would also love to see us get Tonali.

Yes to all of that
ItaliaMilan again? Grinundwech