Summer Mercato 2019
Milan are reportedly keeping tabs on Bayern Munich and Germany winger Serge Gnabry.
Ewerton will soon become the next Brazilian signing of the Leonardo era
(03-27-2019, 11:22 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Milan are reportedly keeping tabs on Bayern Munich and Germany winger Serge Gnabry.

No thanks. He did not get a chance at Arsenal. Cannot be that good.
Brazil starlet Everton Soares has admitted that he is ‘very happy’ that Milan want him. “Why can’t I be teammates with Lucas Paqueta?”

Everton and Paqueta helped Brazil beat Czech Republic 3-1 on Tuesday, and the Gremio winger reacted with delight to reports Milan had targeted him for the summer.

“I’m very happy with Milan’s interest,” the 23-year-old told Sport Medaiset.

“They’re a huge team in Europe. We’ll see how things pan out, but I’m very happy because they’re a truly great team.

“Why can’t I be teammates with Paqueta? I often joke with him, saying that, if everything goes in a certain way, we can become teammates.”
(03-27-2019, 02:54 PM)craigAC Wrote: No thanks. He did not get a chance at Arsenal. Cannot be that good.
Can't be worse than borini right?Sagrin
(03-27-2019, 02:54 PM)craigAC Wrote: No thanks. He did not get a chance at Arsenal. Cannot be that good.

He looks pretty good to me

He was too young at Arsenal and now he has turned a mature player
You fear because you live without Love Pioli

When he was 19... Now he's playing quite a lot at Bayern München (better than Arsenal) and also in German national team so I guess he must be very good, although I haven't seen him play a lot.
so.... my idea to replace RR with Lucas Hernandez is off the table...
Reportedly picked up by Bayern for 80m euro...

As for Everton... yes please... And Gnabry would be a decent pickup
80 million is not worth it, even Bayern are doing it partially cause Boateng, Hummels are over 30.