Summer Mercato 2019
Meeting took place at Casa Milan between Leonardo and Biglia's agent with a new appointment set at the end of the season. Lucas wants to stay at Milan. Milan's offer is a new deal until 2021 with a lower salary than his current 3.5M/year deal [@86_Longo]
(04-19-2019, 11:09 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Meeting took place at Casa Milan between Leonardo and Biglia's agent with a new appointment set at the end of the season. Lucas wants to stay at Milan. Milan's offer is a new deal until 2021 with a lower salary than his current 3.5M/year deal [@86_Longo]

Isn't we were signing Diawara to replace Biglia. Considering his age it's not a good idea to offer him a new deal but I really feel bad for him if we could have signed him 3-4 years it would have beneficial for both of us
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(04-19-2019, 10:59 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: They are in progress of becoming New "Manchester City"

spend  800m to make the QF in the CL . Quite an achievement
(04-19-2019, 11:17 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Isn't we were signing Diawara to replace Biglia. Considering his age it's not a good idea to offer him a new deal but I really feel bad for him if we could have signed him 3-4 years it would have beneficial for both of us

I agree
(04-19-2019, 10:59 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: They are more active in transfer than us

Eriksson is linked with them, If Real madrid signs Eriksson then they will open talks with Modric. They are using masterclass to get big names.

Gundogan is heavily linked with them
Nicolo Barella is closest with Inter considering he is Inter fan.
They are in talks with Rubentus for Icardi-Dybala swap. 
Inter is set to battle with Chelsea and Arsenal for Nicholas Pepe.
They may also Target Referees with remaining Money left  Devilol

This is their all sorts of Transfer list this summer (My Inter Fan told this)
They are in progress of becoming New "Manchester City"

I'm sorry my friend, but you just listed a bunch if rumors. Inter is linked to a ton of players every summer. So is Milan and so is every other big club. If we just go by rumors, then we are about to become PSG on the market, because we are heavily linked to Everton, Malcom, D Costa, Diawara, Tonali, Emerson, Pepe...you name it. 

The only thing we are not rumored with are referees.  Sagrin

We'll see what happens. Like I said, Inter is hyped every year. Every year they choke and end up disappointing. Point is, they are not going to buy all those players. I'd be surprised if they even get more then 1 of them.
I think within the next few years you're going to see Inter & Milan in the two & three spots on a regular basis
Not 1???

Juventus is ahead, but they are not invincible. Even Napoli almost had them recently. Of courseee....it's very hard when the refs do what they do for Juventus.
(04-20-2019, 12:53 AM)nefremo Wrote: Not 1???

Juventus is ahead, but they are not invincible. Even Napoli almost had them recently. Of courseee....it's very hard when the refs do what they do for Juventus.

I think Inter will challenge Juve before Milan.  Not sure how long it'll take to dethrone them but eventually
Let's agree to disagree. There is nothing to point that way, especially if both teams make it to the CL this year. Financially, both teams have a lot of resources if allowed to spend from FFP. They are 4/5 points ahead of Milan. They don't have better players nor are they set up for anything better.
(04-20-2019, 01:06 AM)nefremo Wrote: Let's agree to disagree. There is nothing to point that way, especially if both teams make it to the CL this year. Financially, both teams have a lot of resources if allowed to spend from FFP. They are 4/5 points ahead of Milan. They don't have better players nor are they set up for anything better.

I think Conte goes to Inter and we're limited via FFP