Summer Mercato 2019
So we have decided we're not buying Bakayoko, CL or no CL. According to Sport Mediaset.

And us and Inter are intereted in Thomas Müller. According to Kicker.
No to Müller.

I am totally fine with not buying Bakayoko. Doesn't even have anything to do with the recent "problems". I said back in January that in order for Baka to warrant us buying him, he'd have to keep up the same level performances for the rest of the season. He didn't and he's been pretty bad-average for the last 5-6 weeks. Granted, the whole team has been shit the last 5-6 weeks, but that's just the thing. We need players that will stand out in time of difficulty and low form and drag everyone up with them. Not players that also sink when others around them dip in form. I'm just not convinced with him and 35M is a lot of money. Money that imo can be better spent.
Yes ,we should not buy Bakyoko. At least not for 45M. If they lover price to 10M ,than we should condsider. But 45M for inconsistent player is way too much.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Bakayoko is still one of our top 3 players. I'll always be a fan of keeping our best and getting rid of our worst players instead.
Milan is linked with Shkrodan Mustafi. LOL
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(05-02-2019, 08:42 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Milan is linked with Shkrodan Mustafi. LOL

Not the first time
(05-02-2019, 08:42 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Milan is linked with Shkrodan Mustafi. LOL

Might as well get Gary Cahill then.
(05-02-2019, 05:49 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Bakayoko is still one of our top 3 players. I'll always be a fan of keeping our best and getting rid of our worst players instead.

There is only 1 difference....we can't just "keep" him. We need to dish out 35M for him. 

I agree with that concept when talking about selling players that are already ours. But this is different. We don't own him. So from what you've seen from him this year, is he someone we want to spend 35M on? Or can we use the money in a different way? 

Imo, Baka had a horrible first 3 months of the season. He then improved drastically for 2-3 months where he was 1 of our top performers. The following 2 months he went back to being mediocre. Not quite as bad as the 1st 3 months, but not a 35M player either. So what I see is big inconsistency. We saw everything from him in 1 season. The good, the bad, the average and the terrible. Players like those don't cost 35M. Players like this can be obtained on loan (hence why we got Bakayoko on loan in the forst place) until they consistently stay at the "good-great" level. THEN, they are worth 35M.
question becomes.. .If not Bakayoko, who can we get for 35m?

Sensi would likely be around the 20-25 mark, and with Sassuolo yet to pay the 10m obligation for locatelli, surely we could approach them and say, we'll give you 10m and call it a deal.
Tonali costing close to 20-25.. then the money that could have been spent on Bakayoko, ends up being spent on two players who are needed.
Sensi is no world beater but we need depth in the middle of the park and Tonali, for me, is a must buy.
It all depends on who the manager is as to who we should retain and get