Summer Mercato 2019
In real news Sensi to Milan for €13m with Sassuolo not having to pay the €12m for Locatelli.
new milan under ancelotti...

donnarumma

conti romagnoli mussachio ricardo rodriguez

bonaventura

kessie                                            suso

valdivia

andre silva                                      cutrone
Are you for fucking real  [Image: devilol.gif] or is this account a troll ? Suso on the left of midfield is horrendous Bonaventura as  what looks to be a CDM is the worst idea ever.Is this Valdivia thats on loan at Vasco ? Hes below average.
Andre "couldnt score in a brothel" Silva , dear lord.Ive not seen a worse put together team in a while.
Must be trolling cause that's just an awful awful side. 

under ancelotti things differ ... suso would do seedorf , kessie gattuso and bona pirlo ... valdivia got skills and andre can become sheva.... they need a tough training as ancelotti do with high fitness level all of them
(05-20-2019, 09:50 AM)mazen111 Wrote: ancelotti rejected milan twice because first of his back problem and second the chinese ownership that looked suspicious with money laundry. bring him back now milan ownership is safe and sound. he wont reject

yes, he will. three times is a charm. 

his legacy will be better preserved that way. he is smart enough to know that. gattuso would be the same if he never took the position (or quit while ahead).
(05-20-2019, 10:15 AM)mazen111 Wrote: new milan under ancelotti...

donnarumma

conti romagnoli mussachio ricardo rodriguez

bonaventura

kessie                                            suso

valdivia

andre silva                                      cutrone
Are you for fucking real  [Image: devilol.gif] or is this account a troll ? Suso on the left of midfield is horrendous Bonaventura as  what looks to be a CDM is the worst idea ever.Is this Valdivia thats on loan at Vasco ? Hes below average.
Andre "couldnt score in a brothel" Silva , dear lord.Ive not seen a worse put together team in a while.
Must be trolling cause that's just an awful awful side. 

under ancelotti things differ ... suso would do seedorf , kessie gattuso and bona pirlo ... valdivia got skills and andre can become sheva.... they need a tough training as ancelotti do with high fitness level all of them

Absolute nonsense just stop. Ancelotti isnt known for his toughness never has been never will be.He isnt a Conte drill Sargent type nor is he an Allegri that runs his team into the ground.That team will finish 8th-12th ...stop mentioning Ancelotti , hes under contract to another club.He isnt REJOINING Milan.

Jack is done over 30 a major injury out for year.AND HE DOESNT PLAY THAT POSITION NEVER HAS.
Silva is mediocre on his best day.
Valdivia is shit actually shit.
Suso is not and never will be a LCM .
Kessie has concentration issues that midfield will be overrun by any side.
i swear you do not know a thing about football. andre silva is a weak attacker i cannot believe it. suso can do seedorf previous work ... kessie is strong and bona still got time and can easily fit in this place. valdivia got skill needs some fitness and tactic. ancelotti training is tough as he focuses on tactical play and the diamond formation requires some good work in training as he used to do
Agree with Jay. That team will relegate Milan.

Suso doesn't have physical of seedorf nor the teamwork. Kessie??!! Do u see him playing??!! I hope one of the teams from the "overhyped league " pays a buttload to buy him.

I have similar comments about the rest of them. So I'll stop here
AC MILAN
(05-20-2019, 11:13 AM)mazen111 Wrote: i swear you do not know a thing about football. andre silva is a weak attacker i cannot believe it. suso can do seedorf previous work ... kessie is strong and bona still got time and can easily fit in this place. valdivia got skill needs some fitness and tactic. ancelotti training is tough as he focuses on tactical play and the diamond formation requires some good work in training as he used to do

Silva that has 2 goals since September , none this year.Silva that has been a massive disappointment for 2 years with 2 clubs.Valdivia is shit , Jack is not a regista nor a CDM and you want to put him there at 31 after a year out  Devilol Devilol holy shit I've seen dumb posts.You cant actually believe this shite.Ancelotti is not a tough trainer his sessions arent crueling , players have said it and from watching Milans sessions on the Maestro YouTube channel back in the day THEY ARE NOT SUPER TOUGH.
If you're not trolling you have zero and I mean zero knowledge about football.
This team would perfect to win Serie B Sagrin
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
under ancelotti management players from what you see differ. kessie will not be gattuso's kessie and so others. silva plays well with portugal and was good before injury. and his physical strength makes it.
the problem is the coach in milan. seedorf inzaghi montella mihaljovic. and then gattuso. what on earth is happening. andre silva playing montella tactic for god sake