Summer Mercato 2019
(05-22-2019, 10:50 AM)mazen111 Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky3tS80Eyuc&t=248s

this is valdivia

Could be great player for Milan Prinavera Devilol
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(05-22-2019, 10:50 AM)mazen111 Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky3tS80Eyuc&t=248s

this is valdivia

do you happen to be his agent?
he is a nice player would fit in milan. i understand that you are all beginners in football and kids but please do not keep suggesting coaches and players. the recommendations show your ignorance
(05-22-2019, 12:29 PM)mazen111 Wrote: he is a nice player would fit in milan. i understand that you are all beginners in football and kids but please do not keep suggesting coaches and players. the recommendations show your ignorance

Calm down Calm down
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(05-22-2019, 12:29 PM)mazen111 Wrote: he is a nice player would fit in milan. i understand that you are all beginners in football and kids but please do not keep suggesting coaches and players. the recommendations show your ignorance

Devilsmoke

I guess we all need some laughter amidst this misery
AC MILAN

Football manager 2019 latest update ?  Devilcool
Samu Castillejo is reportedly being tracked by Sevilla, but Milan want around €25m for the winger.
(05-22-2019, 11:28 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Despite recent reports, Cristian Zapata could end up staying at Milan as the Rossoneri management have suddenly changed their approach. 

keeping Zapata is better than getting someone like Mustafi
I'm all for keeping Zapata. Not going to find a 3rd CB as good as him easily. Definitely not for free as Zapata is already here.