Summer Mercato 2019
(05-27-2019, 06:51 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: I'll be shocked if Gattuso's retained

I'll start riots if Gattuso is retained
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(05-27-2019, 06:45 PM)DrDejan Wrote: Worst case scenario!

not yet!

the worse of worst is Romagnoli to Juventus.
I cannot get the fear of signing Arsenal players past and present out of my mind. That would be a disaster apart from their 2 main strikers and maybe Koscielny.
(05-27-2019, 08:41 PM)craigAC Wrote: I cannot get the fear of signing Arsenal players past and present out of my mind. That would be a disaster apart from their 2 main strikers and maybe Koscielny.

If what we're reading about Gazidis is true then those rumors don't make sense
if you ask me, Romagnolli is showing willingness to Join Juventus. He knows that Milan are implied to sell, him would like to be a part of competitive side and play CL. His statement after Spal game, btw lines lets understand that if Elliot doesnt intend to invest and get competitive, he would try his luck else where.

leonardo's exit is a clear sign that Elliot has shifted side after the take over last summer. maldini would just follow.
Romagnolli is the player i would be the most mad about losing. Even more so to a rival.
(05-27-2019, 08:42 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: If what we're reading about Gazidis is true then those rumors don't make sense

Gazidis is appointed just to make Milan give birth to money for Elliot. firstly, sell all whats worth. then , get young unknown players and make them explode to then cash in big, something like BVB , Ajax or even Arsenal. i.e make Milan feeder club for other big clubs. 

This is nothing different to Berlusconi in the final years before selling to  Li. Extract money from the club. This is what Elliot is planning to do with the club now by introducing Gazidis. 
Leonardo and Maldini were meant to bring in sportive success, create a team that in few years would compete for silverware. Just after few months, Elliot understood that it will be hard in financial terms to raise Milans value as a club. Thats why they changed policy,and  brought in someone like Gazidis. 

I hate to say, but, in my view unless some rich Arab comes to surface and splashes out money to buy the club, we will suck. 

This is the end for AC MILAN.
(05-27-2019, 08:54 PM)craigAC Wrote: Romagnolli is the player i would be the most mad about losing. Even more so to a rival.

He isn't going anywhere
(05-27-2019, 09:06 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: He isn't going anywhere

not that confident as you
Romagnoli is not leaving, not this summer. Be confident.