Summer Mercato 2019
(05-28-2019, 11:34 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Arsenal interested in Donnarumma

60M at least for me  Devilcool
AC_Troy Wrote:
Arsenal interested in Donnarumma

60M at least for me

with his brother
Donnarumma will go for 60-65m
(05-28-2019, 02:06 PM)mazen111 Wrote: sell castellijo and laxlat and hakan, with this money we can get him

This yoke thinks you sign coaches like Players  Sagrin #Clueless
If someone pays 60 for Donna I will be pleasantly surprised. My guess is max 50.

mazen Big Grin
sell castellijo and laxlat and hakan, with this money we can get him

This yoke thinks you sign coaches like Players Sagrin #Clueless

money coming from players aside, money from fly emirates aside, same puma ... donations aside etc. thats the way ... we should pay the clause from gattuso's left salary ... coach money coach money
I'm not too fussed about the strategy Elliot wants to implement. If they want to focus on young players, I am ok with that. As it was mentioned....young or old doesn't matter...as long as they sign players with quality.

Interesting summer ahead. Let's see what happens with the technical area first (SD and coach) and then we can have a slightly better idea of the future.

On Donnarumma, as I've said before, we have at least 10 points more this season directly from him. A good GK is very important although people don't put much importance on this for some reason. Still, if he wants to go and if a good sum arrives (70mil), then I can understand why we would sell him. Reina will be good enough for now, but eventually, within a year or two, we would have to invest in a GK again (unless Plizzari can fulfill his potential within that tine frame).
anything that has to go with reality of milan getting strong again bothers you all ... previous members of this forum were stronger, smarter and more number
Plizzari must be given a chance
(05-28-2019, 03:35 PM)mazen111 Wrote: sell castellijo and laxlat and hakan, with this money we can get him

This yoke thinks you sign coaches like Players  Sagrin #Clueless

money coming from  players aside, money from fly emirates aside, same puma ... donations aside etc. thats the way ... we should pay the clause from gattuso's left salary ... coach money coach money

You really dont get it.I thought you were trolling I hope you are because no one can post as much ridiculousness and as relentlessly as you do.Its like you think if Milan say ANCELOTTI HERES MONEY he has to join Milan and he has no say and Napoli also have no say.
You're embarrassing yourself more with each post.