Summer Mercato 2019
with Giampaolo

--------------------------------------------reina/plizz--------------------------------------------------------

conti/calab.-------------------roma-------------------------caldara/mussacchio-------------mario rui-

---------------------------------------------praet-----------------------------------------------------------

------------------------sensi? , kessie-----------------------------bonaventura-------------------------

-------------------------------------------------paqueta---------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------cutrone ?/silva -----------------piatek--------------------------------------

Departing:

Donnarumma bro's
Zapata
Montolivo
Bertolacci
J.Mauri
SUSO
Hakan Calhanoglu
Laxalt
Castillejo
kessie ?
(06-02-2019, 06:13 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Sorry I didn't knew that but happy that Atleast Cutrone will get regular starts. But we must try signing Caputo. Good player with experience. Him and Piatek would be great duo and we will use our Super sub Cutrone to save us.

Great shout @ Caputo but I don't see us signing him due to his age
(06-02-2019, 06:51 PM)artand Wrote: with Giampaolo

--------------------------------------------reina/plizz--------------------------------------------------------

conti/calab.-------------------roma-------------------------caldara/mussacchio-------------mario rui-

---------------------------------------------praet-----------------------------------------------------------

------------------------sensi? , kessie-----------------------------bonaventura-------------------------

-------------------------------------------------paqueta---------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------cutrone ?/silva  -----------------piatek--------------------------------------

Departing:

Donnarumma bro's
Zapata
Montolivo
Bertolacci
J.Mauri
SUSO
Hakan Calhanoglu
Laxalt
Castillejo
kessie ?

very weak
(06-02-2019, 07:01 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Great shout @ Caputo but I don't see us signing him due to his age

More Empoli players.. I donno how they got relegated with such decent players
AC MILAN
(06-02-2019, 07:41 PM)Reso Wrote: More Empoli players.. I donno how they got relegated with such decent players

I would take Salih Ucan.
(06-02-2019, 07:41 PM)Reso Wrote: More Empoli players.. I donno how they got relegated with such decent players

They were a victim of their own style.  51 goals scored, 70 conceded.  They'll be back next season
https://sempremilan.com/tmw-ac-milan-con...-playmaker

TMW: Milan consider move for €15m-rated Trabzonspor playmaker
Sempremilan
(06-02-2019, 06:51 PM)artand Wrote: with Giampaolo

-----------------------------cutrone ?/silva  -----------------piatek--------------------------------------

Departing:

Donnarumma bro's
Zapata
Montolivo
Bertolacci
J.Mauri
SUSO
Hakan Calhanoglu
Laxalt
Castillejo
kessie ?

hmmmm....

--------------------------------------------reina/plizz------------------------------------------------------

conti/calab.-----------caldara/mussacchio--------roma/Andersen------------mario rui/RR/Strinic

------------------------------------------Bilgia/Tonali------------------------------------------------------

------------------------sensi/kessie-----------------------------Praet/bonaventura---------------------

------------------------------------------------paqueta/Praet---------------------------------------------

-----------------------------cutrone ?/silva  -----------------piatek/Borini------------------------------

That's pretty much including the rumoured Players...
Andersen, Mario Rui, Sensi, Tonali, Praet

Also... asuming Strinic is on the way out if we're looking at Mario Rui... Either that or we have a buyer for RR.

Donnarumma bro's 60m + 0
Zapata 0
Montolivo 0
Bertolacci 0
J.Mauri 0
SUSO 38
Hakan Calhanoglu 22-24
Laxalt 10-15?
Castillejo 20?
kessie 40?
Strinic 0
It's crazy we're linked to players without a manager
Sensi & Tonali playing together in the midfield is like a poor man's Verratti & Jorginho