Summer Mercato 2019
Chiesa linked to Juve for 50mil according to Sky. That's a good price in today's market. He can occupy the wings amd a SS role. 50mil might be too rich for us though. Certainly too rich without making a few sales first....
(06-04-2019, 10:24 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Livin la vida loca?

traditional turkish dance named Zeybek
love how juve lose everytime in champions league ... silly team relies on others having a break
Di Marzio: "Milan won't have a transfer campaign being entitled to young players only. On the contrary, Milan fans can expect an important campaign. Elliott want to do things well."
In all honesty, whether FFP limits our spending or not - I'd still sell Donnarumma. I don't ever doubt Donna's quality, but Plizzari looks super promising and I've never been able to regain confidence or trust in Donnarumma. Plus his transfer monies can be spent in better places.
(06-04-2019, 11:27 PM)WCmilan Wrote: In all honesty, whether FFP limits our spending or not - I'd still sell Donnarumma. I don't ever doubt Donna's quality, but Plizzari looks super promising and I've never been able to regain confidence or trust in Donnarumma. Plus his transfer monies can be spent in better places.

I'll be shocked if we don't sell him
(06-04-2019, 11:17 PM)nefremo Wrote: Chiesa linked to Juve for 50mil according to Sky. That's a good price in today's market. He can occupy the wings amd a SS role. 50mil might be too rich for us though. Certainly too rich without making a few sales first....

we should work on a CHiesa Suso swap...  Sagrin

(06-04-2019, 11:28 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: I'll be shocked if we don't sell him

same here

On the Andre Silva - Schick swap... Why replace average with average?
Better to just sell Andre Silva and reinvest where we want to.
(06-05-2019, 12:37 AM)porcho Wrote: On the Andre Silva - Schick swap... Why replace average with average?
Better to just sell Andre Silva and reinvest where we want to.

Giampaolo believes he can get him back to Samp form while Silva would fit into Fonseca's style of play
Selling Donna just makes too much sense not to happen this summer, if you ask me. He had a good season, and the hype train is taking off again. But merely a year ago, we all thought he was trash and no team even made us an offer to sign him last summer. With the money we get from him, we can either keep Romagnoli around or sign a couple of youngsters who can play big roles for us. There are also plenty of options internally or on the market who can come in and take over GK duties for at least a couple of years before Plizzari is ready to go too. You never want to see a home grown talent go, but with Raiola constantly lurking in the background, it's probably a wise decision in this case.
Getting rid of his salary is huge