Summer Mercato 2019
so most probably, this is the formation for next season:

........................................Plizzari

Conti.................Romagnoli........Mussachio....................Rodriguez

..........................................Biglia...............................................

Bonaventura.................................................................Hakan

.........................................Paquetta......................................

Silva.............................................................................Piatek
so, it is even worse than last season then? Icon_lol2

let's see what a better coach can do then. Giampaolo isn't a world beater, but anyone should be better than Gattuso I suppose. Sad
https://sempremilan.com/di-marzio-no-int...d-for-suso

Di Marzio: No interest from Atletico Madrid for Suso
........................................Plizzari

..........................................Hakan...............................................

Suso............................................................................Bonventura

.........................................Paquetta......................................

Silva.............................................................................Piatek
OH SHIT

MALDINI WANTS BARELLA AND IS WILLING TO SACRIFICE CUTRONE IN THE DEAL

TIME TO BLITZ INTER
(06-11-2019, 12:12 AM)mazen111 Wrote: ........................................Plizzari

..........................................Hakan...............................................

Suso............................................................................Bonventura

i strongly agree on this formation with donnarumma in place of plizzari and all players fitness levels are improved
Wait, did you just quote yourself and agree with yourself too?
(06-11-2019, 01:05 AM)xudong Wrote: Wait, did you just quote yourself and agree with yourself too?

Devilol
What if mazen quotes himself and disagrees? Grinundwech
extra joy i would say Smile