Summer Mercato 2019
(06-16-2019, 05:42 PM)mazen111 Wrote: https://www.milannews.it/esclusive-mn/mn...ZfCFoulXP8

MN - Milan-Laborde, he speaks the intermediary: "Costa 15 million. Ideal profile for Giampaolo form"

More likely to be starting SS than Silva.

I still worry where the Lord's position is, but he is a Lord anyway Big Grin
(06-16-2019, 04:17 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: This article is 6 years old...

and also posted by a 6 years old? Sagrin Sagrin
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
#Whatsapp Further confirmations on Suso’s will to remain at AC Milan. Maybe it’s a strategy or simply due to the lack of concrete offers. No sights of #AtleticoMadrid and he’s the third option for #Arsenal after #Carrasco and #Perisic.
Even when we have good players (yes Suso is considered good by many) we cant sell .... the more things change the more they stay the same
(06-16-2019, 05:10 PM)xudong Wrote: That was the past administration, mostly by Galliani. I hope that it is going to change now. Smile

Broooooo , Milan be Milanin
(06-16-2019, 06:58 PM)reza Wrote: Even when we have good players (yes Suso is considered good by many) we cant sell .... the more things change the more they stay the same

It's funny because we get so frustrated watching him play but he had seven goals and 10 assists.  He would've had more assists with better finishing.  I consider him a good player but he won't fit in Giampaolo's system
dont see him stay with 4-3-1-2 , and Milan keeping him for 6m p.a for scoring 7 goals and making 10 assists in 9 months
(06-16-2019, 09:38 PM)artand Wrote: dont see him stay with 4-3-1-2 , and Milan keeping him for 6m p.a for scoring 7 goals and making 10 assists in 9 months

Not suggesting he deserves 6m a year , but 7 goals and 10 assists is very good by any midfielder or wingers standards
(06-16-2019, 09:46 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Not suggesting he deserves 6m a year , but 7 goals and 10 assists is very good by any midfielder or wingers standards

I have him ignored so I couldn't see what he said but that's the reason why I have him ignored.  As if seven goals and 10 assists isn't good enough in a single season.  LOL
(06-16-2019, 06:49 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: #Whatsapp Further confirmations on Suso’s will to remain at AC Milan. Maybe it’s a strategy or simply due to the lack of concrete offers. No sights of #AtleticoMadrid and he’s the third option for #Arsenal after #Carrasco and #Perisic.

Makes sense, while Suso is a very good player he won't leave Milan unless it's for a top club or at least CL relevant club. How many of those teams will strongly go after Suso given the options out there? I'm not saying he'll stay 100% as recent news suggest, but I see it a bit difficult to get anything more than his release clause if he goes.

With that being said, he's certainly a good player. I'd keep him if that's a luxury we have. He could be tried and rotated as a CF/CAM or SS, but in Giampaolo's system I don't see him as a starter. 6m a year for a bench/rotational player is a lot of money.

Right now I'm praying we sign Torreira even if it means we get rid of Kessie. Sensi would be another great pick up for rotation, even starting most games tbh. Krunic was a very intelligent pick up for the $. Still I say we need one more mid as a CDM, we should seek to get rid of Biglia and replace him with that player. Would consider Jorginho given his shaky start at Chelsea. Bakayoko stepped up with us, if Jorginho has the same turn around we've got a much better player on our hands.