Summer Mercato 2019
New meeting this morning at Casa Milan between Milan and Sensi's agent Giuseppe Riso [@MilanNews]
EXCLUSIVE MN - Ag. Laxalt: "He wants to stay, but it depends on the club"
Sensi would receive €1.8M/year should he join Milan. Possible summit between Milan and Sassuolo on Thursday with the Rossoneri offering €15M+bonuses. Carnevali asked for Cutrone on loan but the player rejected [@NicoSchira]
(06-18-2019, 07:56 AM)mazen111 Wrote: my formation for next season

..............................................donnarumma

conti.....................................romagnoli ........mussachio...................................rodriguez

................................................biglia

suso...............................................................................................................hakan

................................................paquetta

piatek............................................................................................................silva

Wallbang Head on wall
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(Shaky) brains over brawn for mids Grinundwech
It's a difficult deal but Lucas Torreira is open to returning to playing in Italy and for Giampaolo's Milan. Milan took note of the Arsenal midfielder's will and will attempt to move to sign him. Much depends on Arsenal's demands [@Luca_Cilli]
I'd just go with straight swap Suso - Torreira
During his meeting with Maldini and Massara, Piraino also discussed Dinamo Kiev left back Mykolenko (recommended by Shevchenko) [Sky]
Krunic’s medical is over. He will sign the contract later today
This is my first time posting and I am already disgusted about the transfers links. Sensi, Vertout , Lovern and some random Empoli guy, really?????

Can we change our name to AC Mediocare as well?