Summer Mercato 2019
(06-18-2019, 04:10 PM)xudong Wrote: Why is Emerson valued this low? 18m seems like pocket change these days.

Not sure but he'd go for 15-20m
Doesn't Chelsea have a transfer ban? I don't see them selling any other players as they can't replace them.
(06-18-2019, 02:22 PM)Mboppi Wrote: This is my first time posting and I am already disgusted about the transfers links. Sensi, Vertout , Lovern and some random Empoli guy, really?????

Can we change our name to AC Mediocare as well?

You are ? What are you expecting ? What players were you expecting exactly ? 

You do know Milan have lost near €500m in the last 5years ? Do you know UEFA are up Milans ass because of that and FFP ? Do you know Milan has been a midtable team for 6 seasons in a row ? 

We'd all love to just go Sign Insigne Everton Torreira Manolas but that's not even remotely possible.That random Empoli guy had better numbers that Milinkovic-Savic last season , Sensi is a very very good CM excellent passer and what Milan have been lacking for years.Veretout has been consistently very good for his entire time in Italy and has the 2nd most chances created from CM in Serie A in the past 2 season behind Pjanic and again has outperformed the so called "best midfielder in Italy" the €90m man Milinkovic - Savic. Would you prefer if Sensi cost €50m and Veretout €65m Krunic €35m ? Is that the issue , because they've all been very good and Sensi Veretout Krunic are so so so superior to Mauri Bertolacci Montolivo its fucking scary.
(06-18-2019, 05:14 PM)nefremo Wrote: Doesn't Chelsea have a transfer ban? I don't see them selling any other players as they can't replace them.

Correct
(06-18-2019, 05:18 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: You are ? What are you expecting ? What players were you expecting exactly ? 

You do know Milan have lost near €500m in the last 5years ? Do you know UEFA are up Milans ass because of that and FFP ? Do you know Milan has been a midtable team for 6 seasons in a row ? 

We'd all love to just go Sign Insigne Everton Torreira Manolas but that's not even remotely possible.That random Empoli guy had better numbers that Milinkovic-Savic last season , Sensi is a very very good CM excellent passer and what Milan have been lacking for years.Veretout has been consistently very good for his entire time in Italy and has the 2nd most chances created from CM in Serie A in the past 2 season behind Pjanic and again has outperformed the so called "best midfielder in Italy" the €90m man Milinkovic - Savic. Would you prefer if Sensi cost €50m and Veretout €65m Krunic €35m ? Is that the issue , because they've all been very good and Sensi Veretout Krunic are so so so superior to Mauri Bertolacci Montolivo its fucking scary.

What a post.  I'll add that Torreira is possible though
Diawara would be a great get too
(06-18-2019, 05:14 PM)nefremo Wrote: Doesn't Chelsea have a transfer ban? I don't see them selling any other players as they can't replace them.

Good point Okmilan  (unless you pay enough and/or the player is determined to leave, aka Hazard).
(06-18-2019, 05:36 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Diawara would be a great get too

I think so too. We should have picked him up while he was still at Bologna. (Maybe that's what we should do now to Orsolini)

I thought he is going to Roma as part of Manolas deal?
(06-18-2019, 05:35 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: What a post.  I'll add that Torreira is possible though

Possible but difficult , He'll really have to push for it.If he doesnt go and say I want to go home to Italia (I know he ain't Italian) I want to join Milan , I am not happy.Please let me go.Then it likely wont happen.I still reckon Arsenal will want €50m minimum but if he pushes for it in a respectful way if that's even possible.Then €35-€40m is possible.
(06-18-2019, 05:46 PM)xudong Wrote: I think so too. We should have picked him up while he was still at Bologna. (Maybe that's what we should do now to Orsolini)

I thought he is going to Roma as part of Manolas deal?

Orsolini won't fit in Giampaolo's system.  It's looking likely but Maldini met with Diawara's agent today so here's hoping for a blitz