Summer Mercato 2019
(06-19-2019, 08:10 AM)mazen111 Wrote: loooooooool .... listen to this one .... i am serious and truely serious and i swear to god i am ... we have a team stronger than napoli's and inter but they kept finishing before us in table... we seriously need a good coach to settle us down

Youre trolling is too brash , a more subtle approach wouod of been better.Maybe lay off the sell Piatek for a while atbleast. That could of been a doozy had you waited.Youre sometimes broken English and then perfectly coherent English is familiar.Ive seen this exact attempt on another popular Milan forum.Same writing style you know what I mean.The writing style is the exact same.Too.A.Tee.Just different players as it were a different time.Carry on , get your weird pleasures and kicks.
If anyone here watched Everton in Copa America, he is a serious talent. Fuck Gazidis for pulling out when Leonardo had a deal in place with Gremio. Because of that, he left and now we targeting Empoli players. :angf:
(06-19-2019, 07:55 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: So are you totally oblivious to the fact Milan have massive financial issues to get past or is it outright denial ? How can you bot realise Milan CAN NOT PAY MASSIVE FEES AND HUGE WAGES...How can some "fans" not understand that by now.

Oh I see the WE ARE MILAN  Sagrin that one saying is one of thee most ridiculous things I see daily.Its just outright denial to the now and  that's the mentality that has Milan where they are its denial and reluctance to face up to the fact that Milan have been irrelevant for over a decade well over a decade and midtable for the last 6 years.
Its clear you havent seen any of the players that Milan are linked to.If you dont think they're better than the 3 bums they'll be replacing then that's up to you.

So let me ask you this , who should Milan be going after ? Who should Milan be signing ? I mean realistically who should this midtable club with massive massive financial hurdles that are about to be banned by UEFA from competing in their competitions ...who should they be signing
I know we are in financial tightspot but signing mediocre players is the reason we are still in a tightspot blowing money on Betrolaccis, A Silvas, Baccas, Samus, Laxalts etc and failing. First time we sign quality players and we only finished a point outside top 4 but why are we back to targeting average players? What can Sensi, Vertout, Krunic offer that Kessie, Hakan, Suso can't?
(06-19-2019, 06:43 AM)porcho Wrote: I like Dani Ceballos. Not the first time he's been linked but doubt it'll happen.

he'll go to Tottenham as part of the Eriksen deal
This is the player we should be after. So much better than the other 3.
What can Sensi, Vertout, Krunic offer that Kessie, Hakan, Suso can't?

true ... we can sign a good player for 30- 35 instead on splashing money 8 mil here 5 there ... we should've kept zapata and bertolacci and sell castellijo and laxlat and gustavo gomez... they do 30 mil ... so, one world class midfielder for the first 30- 35 mil and 2 realistic for the other 30 mil or another top class midfielder, since suso will stop being an attacker in the new system 4312
sky Germany report that Milan have already negotiated with Andrej Kramaric's agent and basically have agreed terms with the player. Boban will soon meet Hoffenheim and submit an offer
According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, to date Suso is the playmaker that the new coach AC Milan sees behind the strikers.
(06-19-2019, 09:54 AM)mazen111 Wrote: sky Germany report that Milan have already negotiated with Andrej Kramaric's agent and basically have agreed terms with the player. Boban will soon meet Hoffenheim and submit an offer
Kramaric is top quality. Ignorant EPL fans bash him for failing at Leicester but he scores everywhere he goes. If A Silva get sold, we have potentially three WC strikers which the first time in years since we had that much striking quality.
(06-19-2019, 09:30 AM)Mboppi Wrote: If anyone here watched Everton in Copa America, he is a serious talent. Fuck Gazidis for pulling out when Leonardo had a deal in place with Gremio. Because of that, he left and now we targeting Empoli players. :angf:

You really dont get it do you.
(06-19-2019, 09:36 AM)Mboppi Wrote: I know we are in financial tightspot but signing mediocre players is the reason we are still in a tightspot blowing money on Betrolaccis, A Silvas, Baccas, Samus, Laxalts etc and failing. First time we sign quality players and we only finished a point outside top 4 but why are we back to targeting average players? What can Sensi, Vertout, Krunic offer that Kessie, Hakan, Suso can't?

We're in a tight because of a decade of losing money.
Sensi offers excellent passing and link up play and drives the ball forward excellent his compact style of play is something Kessie Calhanoglu Suso dont offer.

Veretout is a strong CM he can play as a box to box or
part of a double pivot , he a good range of passing he creates lots of chances the 2nd most in Serie A over the last 2 seasons only behind Pjanic.He can also play higher up as a CAM but isnt best utilised there.He offers things Kessi Suso Calhanoglu dont.

Krunic was signed as a backup and he is miles ahead of Montolivo Bertolacci Mauri , belittle it all you want but him putting up better numbers than Savic for Empoli was no easy thing to do.

You just seem to want names , we've been there Higuain Biglia Bonucci ...howd that work out 

You really dont understand that Milan cant afford to splash cash , Milan are not in a tight spot they are squashed and obliterated financially.You tbi k Everton and his €80m release was a done deal that it was easy but Gazidis decided to to sign Krunic instead ? Do you ...For God sake start dealing with the reality and that is the players Milan are going after are the players that are realistically possible.Saying "Screw EMPOLI PLAYERS FUCK SENSI STUPID GAZIDIS" and then saying we need world class players is not reality , yes we need them but we cant get them.You know who else needs world class players ? Chievo BUT THEY CANT AFFORD THEM EITHER