Summer Mercato 2019
MilanNews - Milan expecting an answer from Kabak in the next hours. Lovren remains the alternative, but another unknown name can't be ruled out.
(06-24-2019, 01:02 PM)mazen111 Wrote: MilanNews - Milan expecting an answer from Kabak in the next hours. Lovren remains the alternative, but another unknown name can't be ruled out.

Excellent journalism: “another unknown name can’t be ruled out”. Where can I sign up for this kind of job?! :-)
(06-24-2019, 01:26 PM)DrDejan Wrote: Excellent journalism: “another unknown name can’t be ruled out”. Where can I sign up for this kind of job?! :-)

You can find it in an unknown place that can't be ruled out, according to a source that wishes to remain anonymous.
its andersen
Milan on Vignato, serving 10 million: the point on the talent of Chievo
Roma, having made their moves earlier, are ahead of Milan in the race for Veretout. In addition, their contract offer is more favourable to the player [Di Marzio]
Good. Save the money and put it all towards Ceballos. I'd rather 1 Ceballos then 2 Veretouts anyway.
Are we really linked with Ceballos?
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(06-24-2019, 03:13 PM)Siregar Wrote: Are we really linked with Ceballos?

Yes
Meeting between Enzo Raiola and Ricky Massara has just ended where they discussed Donnarumma's future [@86_Longo]