Summer Mercato 2019
Lucas Torreira not seeking move away from Arsenal despite strong interest from AC Milan
My final desired incoming player till time being
Rodrigo Dourado

Sandro Tonali

Dani Ceballos

Ozan Kobak

Andre Silva
Paul Merson has made a bold claim about Arsenal star Lucas Torreira.

The 50-year-old Sky Sports pundit went in with a brutal criticism of the 22-year-old Uruguayan international, believing that he is overrated and that he wouldn't be able to play for one of the Premier League's top teams if he was playing at a smaller club.

http://www.sportbible.com/football/news-...d-20181214
so jay crisp, you told me that you and other in MM think that he had a good season until march. this piece of news dated christmas ...
Theo Hernandez has made his decision: He wants to join Milan. He has made this clear to Real Madrid. Theo is very intrigued by the Milan project and love to join the rossoneri. Milan will soon speak with Real Madrid and offer a paid loan with an option to buy. [@FabrizioRomano]
As always, I hesitate to take action against members and prefer you all work it out and enjoy the interaction, but like I said before ignore function is one option.

We all have our level of expertise or knowledge about players or formations or teams. Talking about who has more is not allowed. We are here to talk about all football related things but not about who knows more about them.

Post a news once, give your opinion and read others' opinion. Reply to the others' opinion with football but not personal arguments.
(06-25-2019, 07:34 PM)mazen111 Wrote: lets start : 34 games in PL, 2 goals and 2 assists... reminds me with pirlo ... why do we need a casuality like this in midfield? ... i wont compare with other players who you did not like comparing them with torriera although they play in the same position ... no wonder

You dont understand football at all.That much is clear and your posting on a fucking Milan forum , its boy publishing FFS   Devilol

Well then ban me Rez or suspend or whatever , because I definitely have a better understanding of football than that fucking clown.So do as you must.Im sick of its rambling and posting the same thing 3 times then replying to other posts with what it already posted and the insults and the sheer amount of useless crap it posts.
(06-25-2019, 08:56 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: You dont understand football at all.That much is clear and your posting on a fucking Milan forum , its boy publishing FFS   Devilol

Well then ban me Rez or suspend or whatever , because I definitely have a better understanding of football than that fucking clown.So do as you must.Im sick of its rambling and posting the same thing 3 times then replying to other posts with what it already posted and the insults and the sheer amount of useless crap it posts.
i enjoy it too much Sagrin Sagrin Sagrin Sagrin  no bans in my agendas
I will ban everybody when Lord leaves Milan.
For now use the ignore function http://www.milanmania.com/forum/usercp.p...=editlists
(06-25-2019, 09:13 PM)reza Wrote: I will ban everybody when Lord leaves Milan.
For now use the ignore function http://www.milanmania.com/forum/usercp.p...=editlists
it is enjoyable to read from others, Sagrin  why ban Devilcool