Summer Mercato 2019
(06-26-2019, 05:38 AM)edysim Wrote: Spurs is getting that Dombele guy so we maybe still have chance on Ceballos.. LOL How possible is Fekir to us when his club president made it so difficult for him to move to Pool last year ( transfer fee issue)

btw our incoming transfer is so slow , I guess they re working hard to find suitable buyers for some of our players. sell before buy

Because Fekir is on the last year of his contract. Anybody can get him for free in 12 months time.
Buffon wants to win UCL for that he will continue to play till 69 years of age and will join any team in Europe from P$G to Rube. Even our Lord Bonera has won morr UCL than him Sagrin
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(06-26-2019, 05:55 AM)hwmook Wrote: Because Fekir is on the last year of his contract. Anybody can get him for free in 12 months time.

I see. still looking impossible though as he'been on the radar in most of the BIG clubs.
RR proposed to Arsenal for Torreira.  Rejected.  They want 50m up front.  No interest of loan with obligation
(06-26-2019, 06:39 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: RR proposed to Arsenal for Torreira.  Rejected.  They want 50m up front.  No interest of loan with obligation

They are probably signing Kieran Tierney from Celtic for left back, while they also have Kolasinac and Monreal. They need the money more than RR.
its a curse that buffon have for that muntari ghost goal
(06-26-2019, 07:20 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: They are probably signing Kieran Tierney from Celtic for left back, while they also have Kolasinac and Monreal. They need the money more than RR.

I'm fine paying 50m for him it's just we don't have the means to drop that immediately
Tuttosport - Milan, Torreira pushing for the return in Italy: Ceballos Arsenal could bring the Uruguayan to the Rossoneri

losers if we waste ceballos
Roma have had a slowdown in the negotiations for Veretout, as they're rather prioritizing Diawara for the midfield. Due to this, Milan are currently ahead of Roma in the race for Veretout. Milan will now have to talk with Fiorentina and try to seek an agreement. [@AlfredoPedulla]
Milan, Laxalt is 'removed' from the market: 'Ready to take the full-back to Giampaolo'

what a pity