Summer Mercato 2019
(06-30-2019, 09:02 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Then what would be the purpose of us taking Ceballos, investing our 40m only to get the same return back our way when he's potentially worth double? There needs to be some type of stipulation that benefits us for our initial investment both financially & in his development or else I don't like this deal one bit Big Grin

because we get him for 5-8m for two years..  what's in it for Real to agree to that and to give an option to buy?
Official: Manolas signs for Napoli
Football Italia
Napoli have reportedly offered Fiorentina €16m plus Adam Ounas and Marko Rog on loan for midfielder Jordan Veretout, also wanted by Roma and Milan. Football Italia

strange napoli want him. maybe because they have loads of talent, they might need someone for physical work in addition to a not bad sub
(06-30-2019, 09:07 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: because we get him for 5-8m for two years..  what's in it for Real to agree to that and to give an option to buy?

I guess there is little chance of him staying more than two years then. If he does bad, we don't want him and send him back. If he does well Real Madrid let us buy him, takes him back for the same amount and either keep him or sell him for more than our option. Well, at least then we had a good player relatively cheap for two seasons.
(06-30-2019, 09:25 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Official: Manolas signs for Napoli
Football Italia

Napoli have now the best defence in Italy and one of the best in Europe right now.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
There is a rumor going on red and black forum saying that modric to milan
(06-30-2019, 09:30 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: I guess there is little chance of him staying more than two years then. If he does bad, we don't want him and send him back. If he does well Real Madrid let us buy him, takes him back for the same amount and either keep him or sell him for more than our option. Well, at least then we had a good player relatively cheap for two seasons.

Depends where the clubs are at in two seasons but yes that's possible
(06-30-2019, 09:49 PM)mazen111 Wrote: There is a rumor going on red and black forum saying that modric to milan

Must be fake I can't see Madrid selling Modric when they are already letting Ceballos go, or else they will be in Midfielder dilemma.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(06-30-2019, 09:58 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Must be fake I can't see Madrid selling Modric when they are already letting Ceballos go, or else they will be in Midfielder dilemma.

real madrid are linked with erikssen. that could offload modric. they have a source in red and black forum, it is not a fake thing. once i find it i will put it here
It's the guy who said Pep to Juve.
Dont get too excited and a big contract to a player soon to be 34 is not that exciting anyhow.