Summer Mercato 2019
I think that can't be good. He was literally loughing

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
(07-01-2019, 05:24 PM)nefremo Wrote: You think that's good or bad?

I don't see us paying his wages
I don't think that was a good 'reaction' but not necessarily bad either.

Wage demands? Last year he was 1 million at Real, what is he basing it if he wants a big raise? Although seeing we couldn't go high for Kabak I am not sure what we are doing this mercato.
(07-01-2019, 06:12 PM)reza Wrote: I don't think that was a good 'reaction' but not necessarily bad either.

"Great" answer! Told me exactly....nothing!  Devilol

Reza, are you a journalist??? You seem to be taking a page from their books!  Sagrin
He might sign but he may not Grinundwech
Inter will look to hijack Ceballos deal while his agent met with PSG.

I am getting A+ in tribalfootball academy Big Grin
(07-01-2019, 06:12 PM)reza Wrote: I don't think that was a good 'reaction' but not necessarily bad either.

Wage demands? Last year he was 1 million at Real, what is he basing it if he wants a big raise? Although seeing we couldn't go high for Kabak I am not sure what we are doing this mercato.

Yeah he wants more after his U-21 performance
That alone is not reason for a huge raise but even if so.... If you look at Real's wage bill 2018-2019 he was one of their lowest paid, if we can't afford this raise why are even having mercato talks and flying to Madrid and stuff like that.
(07-01-2019, 06:30 PM)reza Wrote: That alone is not reason for a huge raise but even if so.... If you look at Real's wage bill 2018-2019 he was one of their lowest paid, if we can't afford this raise why are even having mercato talks and flying to Madrid and stuff like that.

The same reason we did with Kabak?

Devilol
Big Grin

What a mess. Oh well, I won't be paying attention to any more Torreira type rumours cause if Ceballos deserves a big raise that makes him unaffordable for current Milan why even bother. And Torreira is WC player not a U21 player, imagine the salary he deserves ....