Summer Mercato 2019
(07-05-2019, 01:12 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: If you're going to post things, don't make repeat posts or post something someone else has already posted

That's pretty much 2/3 of his posts mate. the other 1/3 is pure absurdities like "Milan should buy Valdivia"
(07-05-2019, 02:23 AM)sylrus Wrote: but are they the 1 we needed to bring us to the next level?, i am excited when im hearing news about sensi being targeted earlier(before he join inter) or even torreira and ceballos, but krunic and benacer doesnt excite me at all, i know i might be proven wrong, but still we need someone to up the level in the midfield not changing the old players that is leaving with the same quality. and im on reza side with us signing theo here, why him when we still have 3 lb that can play not that bad, now we have 4 lb with the same quality, the difference with theo is, he is young and can still improve, but, so does RR, i think he can still improve, and if giampaolo wants to try silva, why not RR, i think silva already past the time for him to be here and should be sold or loan no matter the price.

I personally don't think that highly of Sensi to be honest. Bennacer is really good IMO, he can pick out players from deep, a bit of pirlo in him and he is still so young. Just watch some empoli games, their midfield is really good IMO. I am glad we pick up Krunic and Bennacer, they are not expensive and is going to help us a lot. Just pick up Ceballos and our midfield is good enough.
I agree, I think Bennacer was a phenomenal pick up. He's got bags of potential. Krunic was a good pick up because he was a steal at that price. They're both good players, Bennacer is more exciting and could have a place as a starter right away. Krunic is good for rotation IMO. I would be happy with our midfield market IF we make a big signing. If we signed Ceballos to top off our midfield we'd be onto something very very good. If we end our market like this, then we're still lacking. It's early though, and I really doubt we're done so we should be happy.
ok, i will reserve my judgment until the mid season before judging their impact for us. but i still have my doubts about those 2.
(07-05-2019, 05:32 AM)sylrus Wrote: ok, i will reserve my judgment until the mid season before judging their impact for us. but i still have my doubts about those 2.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/afcon-2019-...zjo54t4wxn

Still have doubts about Bennacer? Just watch some YouTube and you will see that he is special.
After reading all these transfer rumors, I ought to be asking where the team is heading? Are we stocking up potential talents such that we can resell them further? Then, I am in total agreement to buy players at more reasonable price to sell them; but the main issue is failure to sell players "outshine" the ability to make profits. How on earth Joao Felix is at 120m, but we can't even sell Mastour for 10m. All the hypes on Andre Silva has tarnished and money spent of Bertolacci was flushed down in the toilet. I am praying and I am okay with this management not making rushed decision because they have learnt from the past.

Of course, as a fan, I do hope we can sign fantastic players, but given the situation, I have to accept those names we are associated with in the transfer market. Only watching youtube clips, Ruben Neves appears to have some wicked passing skills, any thought on him?
(07-05-2019, 06:49 AM)edzizzo Wrote: After reading all these transfer rumors, I ought to be asking where the team is heading? Are we stocking up potential talents such that we can resell them further? Then, I am in total agreement to buy players at more reasonable price to sell them; but the main issue is failure to sell players "outshine" the ability to make profits. How on earth Joao Felix is at 120m, but we can't even sell Mastour for 10m. All the hypes on Andre Silva has tarnished and money spent of Bertolacci was flushed down in the toilet. I am praying and I am okay with this management not making rushed decision because they have learnt from the past.

Of course, as a fan, I do hope we can sign fantastic players, but given the situation, I have to accept those names we are associated with in the transfer market. Only watching youtube clips, Ruben Neves appears to have some wicked passing skills, any thought on him?

That's the risk with young talents. But being young you should, in theory, be able to make some/most of the money back if they "fail"

120 for Joao Felix is about 80m too much. I've seen him all season and the kids talented... but he's still very raw and not as good as our media is making him out to be... to put it in persepctive. Bruno Fernandes has been setting records and was "statistically" the best midfielder in europe this year and the media isn't saying boo about him while Felix is front cover all week... Who you play for affects how you're talking about in Portugal.

On Ruben Neves... Quality Player. Would be an amazing pick up. I seriously the EPL teams would let him leave EPL... meaning... if we seriously make a move for him, someone like a Chelsea/Liverpool/Shitchester would make a move for him and offer much more in wages then we could
Talking about Bennacer......He has won 2 MOTM in Africa cup of nation Sleepy
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(07-05-2019, 06:49 AM)edzizzo Wrote: After reading all these transfer rumors, I ought to be asking where the team is heading? Are we stocking up potential talents such that we can resell them further? Then, I am in total agreement to buy players at more reasonable price to sell them; but the main issue is failure to sell players "outshine" the ability to make profits. How on earth Joao Felix is at 120m, but we can't even sell Mastour for 10m. All the hypes on Andre Silva has tarnished and money spent of Bertolacci was flushed down in the toilet. I am praying and I am okay with this management not making rushed decision because they have learnt from the past.

Joao Felix is an actual football player with talent that looked impressive and had 15 goals with 7 assists in 21 starts last season.Mastour was an absolute joke he could juggle a ball that's it.He wasnt worth €10 let alone €10m.

Ruben Neves is a talent great range of passing cinoact and strong on the ball.If he were to leave his be looming at €70/€80m and not Silva and €10m
Wolves paid €20m 2 years ago and hes I.probed leaps and bounds.They wont sell for whatd be €30m max in Silva and 10milly
(07-05-2019, 07:26 AM)Rishav kant Wrote: Talking about Bennacer......He has won 2 MOTM in Africa cup of nation Sleepy

He does look quality.

As for the people saying "empoli were relegated so why do we want relegated players". Empoli had many issues this year but played good football on and off thanks to some of the talents they had playing in the team.

Bennacer and krunic are two great pick ups.
Others I'd consider is Dragowski(On loan from Fiorentina)(if we want a replacement for Gigio- although I'd rather give Plizzarri a go) and Hamed Junior Traorè who was great this season but rumored to be signing for Juve.