Summer Mercato 2019
(07-12-2019, 01:04 AM)reza Wrote: Do you have a link on that, cause my source (Italian non Milan fan friend) tells me his Genoa salary is under 2mil, possibly as low as 1.1. No link so not sure exact amount.

He made 2.6m at Milan.  I can't imagine Genoa would come close to that
Demand high salary for sitting on the bench and low salary to play more.

How honorable! I always prefer less work, more wage Big Grin
(07-12-2019, 01:04 AM)reza Wrote: Do you have a link on that, cause my source (Italian non Milan fan friend) tells me his Genoa salary is under 2mil, possibly as low as 1.1. No link so not sure exact amount.

(07-12-2019, 01:37 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: He made 2.6m at Milan.  I can't imagine Genoa would come close to that

I had read somewhere that part of the issue was we wanted to drop his wage to just over a mill. So he decided to go elsewhere.

Again. Hard to tell what's true with so many different stories flying around.
That ship has sailed. Let's move on and not dwell on it.

I have mixed feeling about our CB situation. Caldara isn't available until October, and the timing makes it such a touchy issue.
The only worry is that if anyone from Musacchio or Romangnoli gets injured then.....................
You fear because you live without Love Pioli

https://m.calciomercato.com/en/news/ac-m...move-49589

Just one of the link which mentioned that we are offering a salary way below his previous salary to keep him at the club. Genoa definitely offer a better deal else he would have stayed.
Zvonimir Boban is working on bringing "Mr. X". He could be a strong and quality midfielder. According to the Italian daily,

"Mr. X" is a completely different midfielder, whose name has not been mentioned before by the media

[La Gazzetta dello Sport]

Not this crap again! Waiting till late in the transfer window so we can sign the next Bertolacci
Dani Ceballos has been left out of Real Madrid International Champions Cup squad.
(07-12-2019, 08:26 AM)porcho Wrote: Zvonimir Boban is working on bringing "Mr. X". He could be a strong and quality midfielder. According to the Italian daily,

"Mr. X" is a completely different midfielder, whose name has not been mentioned before by the media

[La Gazzetta dello Sport]

Not this crap again! Waiting till late in the transfer window so we can sign the next Bertolacci

20mil medicore Mr X
(07-12-2019, 08:26 AM)porcho Wrote: Zvonimir Boban is working on bringing "Mr. X". He could be a strong and quality midfielder. According to the Italian daily,

La Gazzetta dello Sport]
[

Is this guy Ozil??
You fear because you live without Love Pioli