Summer Mercato 2019
(07-12-2019, 11:19 AM)Rishav kant Wrote: Is this guy Ozil??

No , it's Modric.   Sleepy
let me guess Marek Hamsik
Yeaaaay Mr X  Okmilan Okmilan Okmilan
Glad it's not that rotten Mr. Y  Confused
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
mr. X abi alonso
We did joke back in the day we'd sign Hamsik at 32 soooooo
Messi looking for a new challenge Grinundwech Devilol
(07-11-2019, 02:54 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Caldara is made of glass , He's out until Oct/Nov and thats to start training.He likely wont be ready until Jan and other than him we only only have 2 CB's if one gets injured or suspended we have only 1 if both go down we have none.A CB is  needed.Upamecano wont be joining Milan , last I remember he had an €80m release clause with Man Utd City Barca interested.

Looking to sign a 3rd CB when you only have 2 isnt a luxury it is very much a necessity.We also need a CM's which is why we have signed Krunic and have almost finalized Bennacer and are in talks with Veretout.

Clearly we need a SS as Cutrone isnt a SS and Silva is just not good enough.Not sure who we can realistically get for €10-€15m or on loan.

If you read my post carefully, I didn’t say we don’t need a 4th CB. I said I don’t understand why this 4th CB is going to cost us more than 15m. Of course we need to sign one, but hopefully we have enough money for our priorities - which are sure starters and not our 4th CB.

I personally don’t think any of our 3 CBs are world class yet, but they’re good enough to be starters the upcoming season IMO.

I see the negativity and pessimism in you still oozes in almost every single post. Caldara won’t be ready until January? Really Jay?

(07-11-2019, 02:57 PM)reza Wrote: Yep and I would include Theo in that (within next 10 days we are flying to the US for friendlies, the chances of having 4 LBs is pretty high)
As of ~7 weeks left in mercato we have done very little.

I disagree about Theo. He’s brought here to be a starter and is (in the managements eyes) a huge upgrade over all of our LBs with different characteristics. Certainly two of the 4 LBs will be sold by September which IMO should be Laxalt and Strinic (or RR if he fetches 25m). Numerically, you’re correct we already have enough LBs. Quality-wise though I think this move is a good upgrade. I do agree though that we have much more urgent needs in other positions.

We’ve currently spent about 60m on potential-good players so far: Krunic, Theo, Bennacer and Veretout. Boban, Gazidis and Elliott are proven competent people (I hope at least) and certainly wouldn’t spend 60m only on players that aren’t certainties. It gives me the impression that there’ll be more spending to come after some sales to truly understand how much will the budget increase to so they can sign players that are guarantees rather than bets. We still need one star second striker and midfielder (mezzala or trequartista depending on Paqueta’s position).
(07-12-2019, 11:42 AM)edysim Wrote: No , it's Modric.   Sleepy

Modric rumours were around in Media about joining Milan.  It's not Modric.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(07-12-2019, 03:44 PM)Hitman Wrote: If you read my post carefully, I didn’t say we don’t need a 4th CB. I said I don’t understand why this 4th CB is going to cost us more than 15m. Of course we need to sign one, but hopefully we have enough money for our priorities - which are sure starters and not our 4th CB.

I personally don’t think any of our 3 CBs are world class yet, but they’re good enough to be starters the upcoming season IMO.

I see the negativity and pessimism in you still oozes in almost every single post. Caldara won’t be ready until January? Really Jay?
You said you dont understand why we're looking for an expensive CB.You then said is there a lack of faith in our 3 CB's ...we currently have 2.You want to rock into the season with 2 CB's ? We need a CB that you  now atleast realise and if the opportunity arose to get a quality one why not.The reality ofcourse is it's a shit rumour , he wont leave RB for €30m he has a release clause that's ridiculous he'd likely cost €50m

And yeah , Caldara most likely will not be match fit and ready to play the rigours of professional top level football until after the Christmas break.

I also see you still try and start arguments whenever you can such a horrible trait.No wonder you've been thrown off every other relevant Milan platform.

Your post as usual has the usual untruths in it.We havent signed Bennacer or Veretout yet.
(07-12-2019, 02:42 PM)reza Wrote: Messi looking for a new challenge Grinundwech  Devilol

We need Barcelona's Messi not Argentinian Messi Sagrin

Btw Messi is coming

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/amp.calci...of-m-46154
You fear because you live without Love Pioli