Summer Mercato 2019
(07-18-2019, 07:05 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Sorry, I meant to type ten thousand times...

Devilf vomit
Vamos Em Busca Da TacaHeart
+ BREAKING +

AC Milan are in negotiations for Correa from Atletico Madrid - Milan could get him for 50-55m. Jorge Mendes is trying to sell Andre Silva to Monaco, and get Cutrone to Wolverhampton so Milan can make the move

via @DiMarzio
"Silva and Cutrone sold for Angel Correa?"

https://www.football-italia.net/140954/s...gel-correa

A little bit worried about squad depth.
(07-18-2019, 10:24 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: + BREAKING +

AC Milan are in negotiations for Correa from Atletico Madrid - Milan could get him for 50-55m. Jorge Mendes is trying to sell Andre Silva to Monaco, and get Cutrone to Wolverhampton so Milan can make the move

via @DiMarzio

Some Sources are reporting that Cutrone will be sold to Galatsaray.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
I don't kow to react Confused Angel Correa is a winger and as inconsistently as SilvaFacepalm Our Management is insane. Selling Cutrone is a big mistake we will all regret in future.
(07-18-2019, 11:02 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: I don't kow to react Confused Angel Correa is a winger and as inconsistently as SilvaFacepalm Our Management is insane. Selling Cutrone is a big mistake we will all regret in future.

Correra will be used as a second striker.  I think it's a bad move
Getting rid of Cutrone is just sad.
Silva I am not going to repeat the debate.
Correa over ~30 million is just lol.
(07-18-2019, 01:44 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Demiral... Bought for €18 million, has only played 14 Serie A matches for a small team, and Juventus suddenly value him at €40 million?!? Stay away. We can't get fooled like this in public.

I'd rather give Calhanoglu + some cash for Upamecano.

Demiral is a quality CB... but 40m for a player they just signed is beyond a joke.

Hakan plus $$$ for Upamecano sounds good to me.

(07-18-2019, 03:38 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: GdS: Milan one of three teams in race for Udinese star De Paul

I'd love for us to pick up De Paul

(07-18-2019, 07:05 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Sorry, I meant to type ten thousand times...

Ten thousand is still an understatement.

(07-18-2019, 10:24 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: + BREAKING +

via @DiMarzio

No thanks... and I call Bullshit.

We wouldn't spend 50m on a much needed quality CM and we're going to spend that on a Winger to be used as SS and sell 2/3 of our strikers to fund it?
If we want to sign a SS why not just negotiate with Real Madrid for Mariano Diaz. He can be bought for 20M in cut short prize why to sell Cutrone and Silva.
We Milan fans wants to get rid of Biglia, Lord and Samu. These all deadwoods can fetch us 45M kind of money which we can spend on a quality LM and a young CM.