Summer Mercato 2019
(07-22-2019, 03:19 AM)nefremo Wrote: I think Fekir is a better player. But why not both? Big Grin

Fekir as the AM and Correa as the SS. Piatek as the Striker. Behind them, Bennacer, Paqueta and Jack/Hakan.

I think so too... And would love both... But we'd need to sell some more players in order to get our hands on both.

Why do we always struggle to sell players. Confused
I edited my post as you were probably replying....but Silva is a great start at a sale. From there on...Suso, Samu, Laxalt/RR, Kessie, Cutrone/Borini, Biglia.

There is plenty to sell. Hopefully it finally happens.
(07-22-2019, 03:19 AM)nefremo Wrote: I think Fekir is a better player. But why not both? Big Grin

Fekir as the AM and Correa as the SS. Piatek as the Striker. Behind them, Bennacer, Paqueta and Jack/Hakan. Sell Silva (already gone at 30), Suso, Cutrone and Castillejo in order to fund the moves.

Sell RR and Biglia to fund a 3rd CB and another cheap back up CM. Sell Kessie to fund another cheap back up CM and a back up striker to Piatek. We'd be set.

Yes please to all of this Although you forgot to add LAxalt to the list Sagrin And I'd be tempted to also add Strinic to the list and replace them both with someone who's a little more adequate.

(07-22-2019, 03:33 AM)nefremo Wrote: I edited my post as you were probably replying....but Silva is a great start at a sale. From there on...Suso, Samu, Laxalt/RR, Kessie, Cutrone/Borini, Biglia.

There is plenty to sell. Hopefully it finally happens.

Sorry, I didn't see it. The fact that my response ended up on another page also didn't help with that. haha.

There's definitely plenty to sell. Our issue is finding buyers to sell these guys for what we believe they're worth.
(07-22-2019, 01:10 AM)Aficio Wrote: Correa is not bad, I see him as a shorter version of Paquetta. Great touch, full of tricks and, most importantly, always fight for the ball.

If Simone allows him to dwell on the ball and do all the things he wants, there must be something in this boy.

Like Nefremo said somewhere, I think Maldini are building a new Milan with spirited fighters and Correa suits this approach.

I personally think Correa does have potential, low centre of gravity with good ball control, have pace and fight for ball. He is definitely more useful than Suso IMO.
Montolivo and Betolacci contacted Maldini asking if they can train at Milanello until they find a team to join.
Rugani proposed to Milan
(07-22-2019, 05:07 AM)hwmook Wrote: I personally think Correa does have potential, low centre of gravity with good ball control, have pace and fight for ball. He is definitely more useful than Suso IMO.

Let's be honest... not that hard. haha

(07-22-2019, 06:06 AM)mazen111 Wrote: Montolivo and Betolacci contacted Maldini asking if they can train at Milanello until they find a team to join.

Sure... It'll cost them whatever they we're paid per week.

(07-22-2019, 06:22 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Rugani proposed to Milan

Hmmm... at what cost?
(07-22-2019, 06:22 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Rugani proposed to Milan

I remember they set a price tag Of 45M or something when some EPL club approached them.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(07-22-2019, 06:06 AM)mazen111 Wrote: Montolivo and Betolacci contacted Maldini asking if they can train at Milanello until they find a team to join.

Just hope Maldini does not end up giving new contracts to those Beggars
(07-22-2019, 03:21 AM)porcho Wrote: Why do we always struggle to sell players. Confused

Because we buy shit players