Summer Mercato 2019
Leao is very good prospect
(07-26-2019, 07:17 PM)nefremo Wrote: Just saw a rumor about Pellegri link to us. Super excited. This kid has talent. Slowed down at Monaco obviously and the injury didn't help. But he'd be an ideal back up to Piatek.

Maybe cash + Pellegri for Silva? We can then give a bit of a discount for Silva since that's what they wanted anyway.

An 18 year old with almost no matches the last couple of seasons is the perfect backup to Piatek? I don't think so, but yes the guy has talent. Not super excited though. We need players who can guaratee more at this stage.
Thiago Djalo to Lille for €5 million? I thought he was supposed to be the next big defensive thing from Portugal. I guess he's a failure too, like most of our transfers the last years...
(07-26-2019, 08:20 PM)reza Wrote: Leao is very good prospect

A better prospect than Cutrone?
(07-26-2019, 08:45 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: An 18 year old with almost no matches the last couple of seasons is the perfect backup to Piatek? I don't think so, but yes the guy has talent. Not super excited though. We need players who can guaratee more at this stage.

Fair point. I was talking more about style and the fact that he can grow under Piatek. 

Whoever comes in as a back up, will have to settle for 10-15mins here or there and the occasional start (Piatek will likely start close to 35 Serie A games). If no injuries and Piatek stays in form, I don't see too much trouble in Pellegri being the back up. Things get tricky if there is an injury to Piatek or if he just hits horrible form and has to go on the bench, in which case, yes, someone with more of a guarantee would be nice. 

Either way, i don't mind if we get someone else too....it would just be nice to get our hands on this kid.
(07-26-2019, 03:59 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: The reason why Atletico is offloading Correa so that they can manage funds for James transfer.

After we paid 50mil for Correa, Althetico will use the 50mil to purchase James ,making us like a fool
Real Madrid have decided to keep James after Asensio's recent injury.
(07-26-2019, 09:20 PM)nefremo Wrote: Fair point. I was talking more about style and the fact that he can grow under Piatek. 

Whoever comes in as a back up, will have to settle for 10-15mins here or there and the occasional start (Piatek will likely start close to 35 Serie A games). If no injuries and Piatek stays in form, I don't see too much trouble in Pellegri being the back up. Things get tricky if there is an injury to Piatek or if he just hits horrible form and has to go on the bench, in which case, yes, someone with more of a guarantee would be nice. 

Either way, i don't mind if we get someone else too....it would just be nice to get our hands on this kid.

Of course I'd like for us to have control over this talented kid, but given his age, injuries and lack of performances I'm not ready to trust him as a backup if we want CL. Are we sure he is not way overhyped after those early Serie A goals? Look at his stats for Italian U-teams for example, they are really not good...
Oscar is a player I used to like a lot. Still not too old. Wonder if he's still at a decent level.
(07-26-2019, 09:43 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Oscar is a player I used to like a lot. Still not too old. Wonder if he's still at a decent level.

Why Oscar really moved to China at so early age
You fear because you live without Love Pioli