Summer Mercato 2019
Cutrone didn't look happy at Malpensa. Literally forced out of the club he loves and grew up in. Not a pleasant sight. I still believe he should have had the chance to stay and fight, he is a fighter.
(07-27-2019, 02:00 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Cutrone didn't look happy at Malpensa. Literally forced out of the club he loves and grew up in. Not a pleasant sight. I still believe he should have had the chance to stay and fight, he is a fighter.

I saw the pic and short clip, I feel sorry and sad as well after what hes been showing us on the pitch.So much love and passion. Whats there left for our homegrown talent?
This is what happen when Fassone bought borderline players with high salary.
How the fuck Cutrone got sold and we end up having a fucking borini and a 38m silva as a substitute...

Serious question, why don't management try to terminate their contracts?
Sure, we'd lose a lot on transfer fee, but won't it be better than bleeding around 96-100m annually? (from 5m ish total salary after tax)
It's a guaranteed contract. If you terminate it, you still have to pay them their money. It's not like terminating the contract gets you off the hook on the salary you have to pay. Put it this way, if let's say Silva's contract is 3mil per year for the next 3 years...we owe him 9 mil no matter what. We can negotiate with him and bring that down (mutial termination), but i doubt he'd want to give up on his salary so i doubt it.
Yesterday, @sportface2016 were the first to report about #Duarte's imminent move to #Milan. After careful checks, the player is very close to the Rossoneri: #Flamengo will receive around €11m.
(07-27-2019, 02:05 PM)edysim Wrote: I saw the pic and short clip, I feel sorry and sad as well after what hes been showing us on the pitch.So much love and passion. Whats there left for our homegrown talent?

If Silva's transfer did not collapse, would management still sell Cutrone?
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
The rumors of Silva and Cutrone leaving came at the same time. When it all started it was said that we were using Mendes as an intermediary in both deals, it just obviously happened that Silva's move to Monaco was going to realize first before Cutrone's.

I do believe that the plan was to sell them both. Maybe Cutrone's negotiations got accelerated a bit after Silva's move fell theough, but the fact that we seemed to have both Correa and Leao "blocked" (i'm sure we were talking to Leao's reps for a while too) definitely points to the fact Cutrone and Silva were definitely both leaving.

By the way, it also makes sense that we apparently "promised" Luan Capanni time in the first team. At the moment, seems our 4 forwards will be Piatek, Leao, Correa and Capanni. Correa as the SS, Piatek as the ST, Leao probably sharing time with Piatek and Capanni the 4th option (it was said he is more of a AM/SS, right) and mostly getting in for Correa.
I can’t wrap my head around the rumors about the incoming and outgoing players, high and low transfer fees respectively, all the sh*t we still have in our ranks, etc.
Management is so secretive and misleading, and at first glance they look clueless. I hope they have a sporting plan that will yield results, and most important we don’t end up with a huge red on our books.
(07-27-2019, 04:09 PM)DrDejan Wrote: Management is so secretive and misleading, and at first glance they look clueless

Why?
(07-27-2019, 02:00 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Cutrone didn't look happy at Malpensa. Literally forced out of the club he loves and grew up in. Not a pleasant sight. I still believe he should have had the chance to stay and fight, he is a fighter.

I am saddened to read that.