Summer Mercato 2019
(08-02-2019, 04:59 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: You forgot Lord as he can play in Kessie's spot..

I want Lord as LB
(08-02-2019, 04:02 PM)mazen111 Wrote: SIGN WHAT ... LEAO, KRUNIC, HERNANDEZ, BENNACER, DURATE. YOU CALL THESE PLAYERS.

I WAS RECOMMENDING LO CELSO (CORREA) AND DELUFEOU (LEAO)  ... WE CAN EASILY AFFORD BOTH

Bennacer- won AFCON player of the tournament
Theo Hernadez - only player other than Paqueta who knows about dribbling and better LB than Laxalt
Leao- Portuguese sensation give him some time.
Duarte - Milan needed a CB ASAP and a cheap one, As Musacchio type of CB are not even Europa league level defender. Duarte has 3rd most tackles per match in Brazilian Serie A, he has the ability to avoid bookings, fantastic short passes which that shit Musacchio lacked.
Krunic - Cheap and excellent Rotation player.

Talking about Lo Celso - Overrated, Overpriced
Deulofeu - Typical Winger which we don't need right now
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(08-02-2019, 04:42 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: I'm in the minority with you.  I want those players gone

+1, Now a Majority Sagrin
(08-02-2019, 05:00 PM)reza Wrote: I want Lord as LB

to backup Theo amirite
(08-02-2019, 05:04 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: to backup Theo amirite

I want Lord in Aston Villa JerseyHeart Heart  My dream Heart Heart Sagrin
(08-02-2019, 05:16 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: I want Lord in Aston Villa JerseyHeart Heart  My dream Heart Heart Sagrin

I don't know if England's ready for Lord's return
(08-02-2019, 05:20 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: I don't know if England's ready for Lord's return

We cannot change what is destined.  
Patrick Cutrone’s agent confirms the striker was pushed into accepting Wolves. “Milan made a choice and we had to accept it.”

Milan asked after Argentina international Rodrigo De Paul, it’s reported, but Udinese want at least €40m for the midfielder.
(08-02-2019, 04:46 PM)Lebanese Wrote: +1

Who would you replace kessie with if you have the chance?

I think there are options to shift the midfield around. I don't necessarily think it needs to be a like-for-like swap. For example, we are all expecting Bennacer to be the regista, but if an opportunity arrises to use Kessie's funds and get another regista, then Bennacer can easily move to Kessie's spot.

Alternatively, we have Paq/Jack/Hakan/Krunic to fill in as RCM, if for example the opportunity arrises to also sell Suso and combine those funds with Kessie's sale in order to get a world class ACM. 

But to be more specific in terms of names, since you asked...
- Obviously Modric's name keeps getting thrown around. Is he "old" now? Yea, but he's still world class. This move also reminds of the Pirlo-Juve move. If it turns out the same for us, we'll have done well for ourselves. It won't break the bank in terms of a transfer fee but obviously the wages will be big.
#AgainAgent ? MilanNews
"correa's agent in Casa Milan Maldini and Boban are determined to settle the deal.