Summer Mercato 2019
(08-07-2019, 04:40 PM)mazen111 Wrote: French clubs Troyes and Nancy are interested in Milan's Frank Tsadjout and have started contacts [@NicoSchira
]

Should be a dry loan move. We can't afford another Aubemyang type issue
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(08-07-2019, 04:23 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Basically, If you ask me, Real Madrid has destroyed his career. He himself doesn't know what next is going to happen in his career. Zidane hates (don't know why?) him. Real Madrid does not want him primarily because of his poor showing in UCL otherwise he has always been great in the league whether it's Bundesliga or La Liga. Honestly, his Playing style resonates with Giampaolo.

Pretty much.

It bothers me when players have all the talent in the world but just can't find their best position. For sure, if there is one coach alive to fix this, it's  Carlo Ancelotti....but I'd sure like Giampolo to try
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
(08-07-2019, 09:46 PM)drucurl Wrote: Pretty much.

It bothers me when players have all the talent in the world but just can't find their best position. For sure, if there is one coach alive to fix this, it's  Carlo Ancelotti....but I'd sure like Giampolo to try

As EPL deadline is 8th August I don't think any EPL club have been strongly linked with him. There is a chance we can sign him on loan deal or even permanently (Real asking 40M for him) if we smartly sell some of our players. James Rodriguez problem is that he always falls in honey traps due to which sometimes he lacks concentration and focus.
# Alfredo_Pedula

Wolverhampton offers 25m + 3m incentives for kessie, an offer approved by AC Milan.
But the English club offers a 2.7-2.8m salary and kessie wants 4m
25(28) approved by Milan is lol. He cost us 28, 20 of it paid this summer. FFP calculations or not that amount is just bad.
Who are those shrewd motherfuckers running Wolverhampton? It is not enough they got Cutrone for 18? Now Kessie for 28? How about Romagnoli for 38 while we are on it? Angry
(08-08-2019, 01:23 AM)reza Wrote: 25(28) approved by Milan is lol. He cost us 28, 20 of it paid this summer. FFP calculations or not that amount is just bad.

take him for 25+3.
While they're at it, take Silva for 25m.

then give us Neves for 40m. It's only fair.
(08-08-2019, 01:31 AM)xudong Wrote: Who are those shrewd motherfuckers running Wolverhampton? It is not enough they got Cutrone for 18? Now Kessie for 28? How about Romagnoli for 38 while we are on it? Angry

Mendes runs them, that's why they are so shrewd. Just think, we are selling Kessie and Cutrone for about the same price Juve sells Rugani. Elliott or not, the disparity between our management capabilities is gigantic.
if they sell kessi for 25 million we need to get them off right away, that same volverhampton for some anonymus from the loan they returned they ask for 40 million.
I just hope Kessie deal is off, kudos to Kessie for demanding higher wages. We will end up doing straight swap for Areola and Donna Angry Angry