Summer Mercato 2019
(08-13-2019, 06:51 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Sky - Antonio Donnarumma may leave milan this summer.

Does it matter Grinundwech
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Angel Correa’s agent is about to arrive in Italy. Work in progress to unlock the deal. Milan remain the priority for Correa [@FabrizioRomano]
The Milan continues to work for Angel Correa , with a fan ... more. This is Rodrigo, in the past the goal of Napoli, which was taken by Atletico Madrid as a substitute for Correa, but for the moment the Rossoneri-Colchoneros negotiation is still on stand-by, as is the transfer from Valencia to the Madrid for lack of of liquidity for the club coached by Simeone. A market crossing that also involves Suso, with Fiorentina having tried and Sevilla who has decided to tackle Rony Lopes, taken by Monaco in Operation Ben Yedder. With Valencia that, in all this, is not looking for a replacement, in the hope that Rodrigo "returns" back to the failure to define the deal with Atletico Madrid.
Milan, in any case, could still decide to take Correa apart from Suso, going to deploy the Argentine as a second striker and not as an attacking midfielder, then aiming for the release of one of André Silva and Samu Castillejo. Milan which is planning a new meeting with the agent of the current number 10 of Atletico Madrid to try to unlock the deal. And eventually to become the club that would give the trigger to a real transfer market domino.
Local new: 40M + Andre Silva or 30M + Andre Silva + Castillejo for Bruno Fernandes. Sporting like it.

I'm not sure about the talent of "in", but I like the "outs" Big Grin
(08-13-2019, 11:15 PM)Aficio Wrote: Local new: 40M + Andre Silva or 30M + Andre Silva + Castillejo for Bruno Fernandes. Sporting like it.

I'm not sure about the talent of "in", but I like the "outs" Big Grin

40 + Silva is fair
Lord for Fernandes + 30
(08-13-2019, 11:30 PM)reza Wrote: Lord for Fernandes + 30

We don't need whole Sporting squad Sagrin
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(08-13-2019, 11:30 PM)reza Wrote: Lord for Fernandes + 30

Lord will deny you
(08-13-2019, 06:51 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Sky - Antonio Donnarumma may leave milan this summer.
Why would he want to leave?
Big check, top level facilities, professional team of physio, nutritionist, and many more luxury.

It's not like older Donnarumma has a goal/objective to get called in NT
Correa close? For anything above 20m I would not be pleased. Definitely not 45m.

Could have gotten two 20m players instead or Eriksen (last yr of contract = max value end of August = 40m). We need a real #10 cause we don’t have a natural playmaker. None of our current squad players is a natural #10 which is what Giampaolo seems to want. Suso could do well a few preseason games, but Serie A is a total different ball game. We need someone creative enough to create all sorts of plays.

We also need strikers on the bench because we should and can not count on Borini and Samu. Leão is a huge bet and Piatek isn’t the type that creates for his own. He needs a lot and I mean a lot of service to perform. I’d be happier if he would not be our undisputed starting striker but rather challenge for a shirt with another strong striker. I can potentially see Piatek going through a very ugly and rough patch of form (like end of last season where he did really nothing for games).