Kessie 5
Bonaventura 6,5
Suso 7
Calhanoglu 4.5
Higuain 6,5
Abate 5
Bakayoko 5
Castillejo NA

Just asking, why our coach is not on the list (I know thi is player ratings)? If I may suggest, it is good if we know how his rating every match and we have average value for also for the coach at the end of the season.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Good idea. I will start adding him beginning with the next game. I just never thought of it to be honest.
I also never thought it before but after Atalanta game I just wonder what rating Gattuso already has until now. Some of fans already want to change him so it could be interesting to know his performance (rating) until now.

If you could do it starting from next game, it will be great. We can follow Gattuso's point match after match and it enable us to have a general picture about him (especially from the fans evaluation each game).
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Donnarumma 5
Calabria 6
Musacchio 5.5
Romagnoli 4.5
Rodriguez 5.5
Biglia 5.5
Kessie 3.5
Bonaventura 7
Suso 7
Calhanoglu 4.5
Higuain 6.5
Abate 5.5
Bakayoko 4.5
Castillejo n/a

I also like the idea of adding Gattuso into the mix. To be honest, I am not convinced by him yet since he took over last season. I failed to see how he is any superior tactically.

If I would give him a rating for this game, at best I would give him a 5.5.