Bonaventura
Calhanoglu
Borini
Suso
Cutrone
Castillejo
Bakayoko

Gattuso
Donnarumma 7 - Made some vital saves, few wayward passes with his feet but he had an overall good game.
Calabria 6 - Was going forward well at times, nothing special about yesterdays game though
Musacchio 6 - him and Romagnoli had a solid game until the mistake.
Romagnoli 6- I thought Romagnoli was playing amazing yesterday, making so many crucial interceptions. Feel sorry for the costly mistake he made.
Laxalt 3 - Terrible, always passed the ball back and was constantly out of position, not to mention how many times he got hopelessly beaten by his man.
Biglia 6 - Good goal, other than that pretty average game.
Kessie 5 - unlike his usual self, he seemed tired, missed a few sitters & made a lot of lazy passes
Bonaventura 6 - Average performance like most of the team, he tried making danger wherever he could and was one of our more lively players.
Calhanoglu 5 - Tried dribbling too many times and lost the ball, first half was good second half he seemed out of it
Borini 6 - worked hard and put in a decent performance out of position
Suso 7 - our biggest/only threat. At times I wonder if without him we'd play better as a team, but yesterday having come so close to scoring on a few occasions & putting in so many great balls into the box, I think he's a crucial part of this team.
Cutrone n/a - Seemed completely out of form, shouldn't even be rating him.
Castillejo 6 - Ran tirelessly, didn't lose possession and was part of a few good plays late on, but nothing came of it
Bakayoko n/a - few interceptions not enough time or touches on the ball to rate

Gattuso 4 - I feel like he made a few mistakes. He should have started the game with more attacking prowess on the pitch & then moved into a defensive shape/formation if we went a couple goals up. We're having a reoccurring problem with losing track in the second half of matches.
Donnarumma 6.5
Calabria 5.5
Musacchio 5
Romagnoli 3
Laxalt 6
Biglia 6
Kessie 3
Bonaventura 6
Calhanoglu 5
Borini 4.5
Suso 6
Cutrone 6
Castillejo 5.5
Bakayoko 5.5

Gattuso 4
Donnarumma 6
Calabria 5.5
Musacchio 5
Romagnoli 3
Laxalt 6
Biglia 6
Kessie 4
Bonaventura 6
Calhanoglu 5
Borini 4
Suso 6
Cutrone 6
Castillejo 5.5
Bakayoko 5.5

Gattuso 5
Donnarumma 5,5
Calabria 5.5
Musacchio 5
Romagnoli 4,5
Laxalt 6
Biglia 6
Kessie 4,5
Bonaventura 6
Calhanoglu 4,5
Borini 5
Suso 6,5
Cutrone 6
Castillejo 5.5
Bakayoko 5.5

Gattuso 5
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta