Sassuolo vs. Milan 9/30/18
(09-30-2018, 09:25 PM)reza Wrote: Good not great game, 4-1 win away is very good for us. Forza Milan
(09-30-2018, 09:30 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: It definitely wasn't a great game. We won ugly tonight, but that's what we needed to do. We've played beautiful football earlier this season, but there's been too much style over substance. This reminded me much more of the performances we saw under Gattuso last year.

I wasn't pretty but it was much better because we stopped trying to freeze the game by passing the ball between our GK and defenders near our box after scoring a single goal and actually we went to kill the game at every chance we had. The only bad thing besides the first half performance before the Kessie's goal was that after Sassuolo scored their goal we started to panic as a team. We cannot do that.
I'll add that I still don't think Gattuso is the answer and would take Conte but good win regardless
I missed the first 15-20 minutes. I agree we did not have a great game but I do like how we approached the game after Kessie scored the first goal, we stil chased for the goal and did not sleep like we have been doing when we were leading. We also kept playing our game when Suso added the goal. We stopped to push forward after 3 goals lead and I think it is normal as we wanted to save the score and our energy. Unfortunately there was still like 30 minutes to end of 90 minutes. Before Sasuolo made the goal (which should be a foul from Boateng), we played well to defend but after the goal we looked unsafe even though we put almost all players at the back.

We should start to play our game again after Sassuolo made their lucky goal but we still sit on the back. Luckily Gattuso did substitute informing us we did not want just to defend for the rest of the games. I am not complaining about this.

Good job by the lads but Gattuso still has works to do. In some occasions, we could saw Maldini and Leo and they did not look happy or comfortable. Hopefully the coach could fix our problems though since there is limited option available great coach out there.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Excellent Post Siregar. You're becoming my favourite poster on this forum

I'm still on #GattusoOut for now
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
Gattuso on Andre Silva: "He did not want to stay, we had Higuain, Cutrone. We did everything to make him stay, he made a choice. No one sent him away, he wanted to leave."
(09-30-2018, 09:41 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: I'll add that I still don't think Gattuso is the answer and would take Conte but good win regardless

i share the same opinion, yet , we had to gain some ground by beating high flying sassuolo.
The risk of playing Samu as false 9 instead of Lord Borini paid off at least. Always nice to win away and bag 3 points home.
Great result , goals were taken well.Weblooked dangerous going forward but hectic in midfield.The defence is still Cassie for concern , the don't instill confidence and it effects the midfield.They aren't bad players they aren't even playing bad , they just make so many stupid mistakes.

I don't see the man to get is to 3rd/4th and emulate to some degree what the likes of Atletico Juve Liverpool have done.We still back and fell into a defensive shell , that's not our strong point , attacking is we are better going forward and had we continued like we had been could of snagged a 4th earlier or a 5th.
Gattuso doesn't have the right mindset his team's looked surprised when infront and never know what to do and these are well known well skilled accomplished international players.We have to win our next 2 and move on.We're 4 points off UCL with a game in hand.We must spank Inter and make a statement , but will or can a Gattuso led team do this.
Great game by Prince.