MM members birthday thread
Star 
This thread was missing. So lets start it by wishing GeoTav a very happy and enjoyable birthday!

Happy Birthday Geo! Okmilan
Argentina will win the World Cup 2018

[Image: mhj0y.jpg]
Oh wow! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Geo!
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
Happy birthday, Geo; and happy holidays. Smile
How do you know when it's someone's birthday?

Happy Birthday Geo!

Mine was dec 16. Happy bday to all Sagitarrius Milan Fans...
Gotta share if today is your birthday I guess.
(12-22-2011, 08:39 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: How do you know when it's someone's birthday?

Happy Birthday Geo!

Mine was dec 16. Happy bday to all Sagitarrius Milan Fans...
[Image: facebook-logo.png]

Thanks guys !!
I spent my birthday ... at work !! I felt old yesterday evening because I was so tired: it's difficult to work in a games store when Christmas comes !! Big Grin

PS: Looks like the "old" topics are slowly coming back on the new forum, that's a good thing !!
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(12-23-2011, 10:29 PM)GeoTav Wrote: PS: Looks like the "old" topics are slowly coming back on the new forum, that's a good thing !!
Are you indirectly suggesting that the 'Romantic Boys Club Thread' should be started here soon?

(12-24-2011, 08:38 AM)mzk57 Wrote:
(12-23-2011, 10:29 PM)GeoTav Wrote: PS: Looks like the "old" topics are slowly coming back on the new forum, that's a good thing !!
Are indirectly suggesting that the 'Romantic Boys Club Thread' should be started here soon?

Well, I don't know/remember this topic (I know its name but don't remember to have written anything in it) ... Big Grin
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !