Lazio vs. Milan 11/25/18
Wasnt even expecting for a draw even when I predicted for one, but when you're so close from getting 3 points thats bitter. Is VAR only used for incidents inside the box? Is it all depending on ref to make the call on using VAR or not? The push on Calabria was so obvious to see, why no VAR if the ref was not sure.. btw, was Bakayoko's best game so far and we need him to step up even more.
No subs, besides disrupting some recovery time was a crime by Gattuso considering our injury crisis. Fresh legs would've been good. I know we're short in options but the way Borini, Calha and others played today it couldn't have gotten worse.
(11-25-2018, 09:02 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Which our chemestry? We had nothing in those times. Besides Crapo ,there were Laxalt ,Castillejo ,Bertolacci and Conti (if he was that not fully recovered from injury that he can't play 2 minutes or 30 seconds as third sub ,than wtf why is he even on the bench ?! ). There was also Reina ,so why not ,sub GK if have noone else. There is no excuse.

Don't get me wrong. I am not trying to defend Gattuso. I was just wondering what he was thinking. 

That's very unusual and very stupid to not use subs. I would have taken off Calhanoglu, Borini, or even Suso or Cutrone. The pitch was bad, which means our players must be exhausted.
(11-26-2018, 03:22 AM)xudong Wrote: Don't get me wrong. I am not trying to defend Gattuso. I was just wondering what he was thinking. 

That's very unusual and very stupid to not use subs. I would have taken off Calhanoglu, Borini, or even Suso or Cutrone. The pitch was bad, which means our players must be exhausted.

Well ,I doubt he was thinking at all.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(11-26-2018, 12:49 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Well ,I doubt he was thinking at all.

Maybe he just had a big brain fart.
Borini was injured, he was not able to walk properly by the end!
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(11-26-2018, 12:49 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Well ,I doubt he was thinking at all.

LOL. I guess we can't rule out that possibility. Gattuso could be just like a fan. I know that all I did was wishing and praying really hard for the game to be over!  Devilol Devilol