Milan - Parma December 2, 2018 12:30
ofcourse he is going to missplace the pass, look at how tired he is. he goes non stop from defend to attack every game. i think kessie has done magnificent job today.
Bakayoko bossed the midfield today. It's amazing how a player who feels the love and trust of his coach, fans and teammates can perform.
The team did well enough and deserved the 3 points, though if we'd taken our chanced, we'd have won 4-1 or 5-1 instead of just 2-1.

Will take the win though, because Higuain and Romagnoli should be back next week. Playing 3 sidebacks in a back 4 gets me nervous as heck every match.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(12-02-2018, 02:28 PM)sylrus Wrote: ofcourse he is going to missplace the pass, look at how tired he is. he goes non stop from defend to attack every game. i think kessie has done magnificent job today.

Yeah, Kessie's been very good. Of course, when going forward on counters, he needs to improve, but he will improve ... don't forget he's still a young player !

Bakayoko surprises me ... since several games now, he's been a beast when defending. He doesn't lose the ball anymore like an amateur too. He really stepped up and this Bakayoko-Kessie partnership is very good. They just lack a third midfielder with more technique and more attacking minded.

Calhanoglu wasn't very good.
Suso was average too today.

I'm also surprised by Abate who seems to do well as a CD !
Oh and also Zapata ... it's been some games in a row without his stupid mistakes. He's also been solid. All that is good, these players stepping up in an emergency situation, because when Romagnoli and others will be back, it will give Gattuso more options and he will be able to rotate !
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Kessie needs time to improve many things. As things stand and if we want to challenge for the title, then Kessie shouldn't be an undesputed starter. He should be a rotation player with the view of becoming an undesputed starter within a couple of years.

He does well in many areas but also lacks in many areas. I wouldn't go as far as saying he has no business wearing this shirt.....but I would definitely say that he shouldn't be thw first name on the teamsheet as he currently is.

About him being tired....sure. But it's not an excuse. He messed up 4 counter attacks by either terrible passing or terrible decision making. BOTH of these things, he does in the 10th minute of games as well. It's not tiredness. It's just something he's very poor in (passing and decision making in the attacking 3rd). It's something he has to improve on.
Calhanoglu was dredful and he continues to be horrible all season.
Bakayako improved a lot, he is reborn.
Gattuso needs to learn that he has three substitutes every round.
By the way, Milan's next 6 matches are:

Torino (H), Olympiacos (A), Bologna (A), Fiorentina (H), Frosinone (A) and SPAL (H).

By contrast, including tonight, Merda's December matches are :

Roma (A), Juventus (A), PSV (H), Udinese (H), Chievo (A), Napoli (H), and Empoli (A).

Anyone wanna bet we may sneak into 3rd by January 1st?
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(12-02-2018, 02:37 PM)nefremo Wrote: Kessie needs time to improve many things. As things stand and if we want to challenge for the title, then Kessie shouldn't be an undesputed starter. He should be a rotation player with the view of becoming an undesputed starter within a couple of years.

He does well in many areas but also lacks in many areas. I wouldn't go as far as saying he has no business wearing this shirt.....but I would definitely say that he shouldn't be thw first name on the teamsheet as he currently is.

About him being tired....sure. But it's not an excuse. He messed up 4 counter attacks by either terrible passing or terrible decision making. BOTH of these things, he does in the 10th minute of games as well. It's not tiredness. It's just something he's very poor in (passing and decision making in the attacking 3rd). It's something he has to improve on.

Kessie has had plenty of time to improve. He has been a surefire starter since his arrival, and he hasn’t improved in a single area since his time at Atalanta. He is simply a dumb player who doesn’t read the game well and relies entirely on brute force, - and because he is bigger than most players in the league he often comes out on top in 1v1 battles. However his technique is lousy and he seems incapable of passing the ball accurately. Perhaps he’d be more efficient in and around the area if he didn’t get so exhausted from running around the field like a headless chicken throughout the match. I wish that he would look to Bakayoko for inspiration, as he is much more efficient with the ball at his feet.
(12-02-2018, 02:43 PM)Ryo Wrote: Anyone wanna bet we may sneak into 3rd by January 1st?

This very well might happen. In any case, I think the race for 4th and 3rd (Juventus and Napoli will end 1st and 2nd for sure) will stretch to the end of the season. I'm worried about Roma coming back to be honest, so at this moment, I would rather both Roma and and Inter drop points this weekend with a draw. 

We played well today. Pressed well and controlled the game. We were piss poor when defending set pieces and going on counters, but hopefully we can improve that. Another thing that we don't get without Bonaventura is runs in the box from the midfield. Many times the ball would be wide ready for a cross, and only Cutrone was in the box. We won't score many goals that way. We need more runs in the box, particularly from the opposite wing and at least 1 from the midfield.
Would be nice to see Lazio draw/lose today. I like having that 4th spot Big Grin

I missed the game today, started at 6:30 am where I live lol. How did Mauri play?
Mauri was alright. He didn't do anything special and no mistakes. It helped that bakayoko and Kessie snuffed out the counters.

By the way really harsh by everyone on Kessie. Yes totally wasteful at the end with all the counters. We really should have put the game to rest by the 80 minute but his partnership with Baka made a defense of Abate and Zapata look good. Think about that for a minute.

I think with Bakayoko getting better and better each game we may be able to switch to a 4231 with Kessie and Baka sitting on top of the defense. Really good game by the guys against a tough opponent.