Poll: What will be the result at the San Siro?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
AC Milan win
86.67%
13 86.67%
Arsenal win
0%
0 0%
Draw
13.33%
2 13.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

AC Milan vs Arsenal FC (15-02-2012 - 20:40 CET)
6 years. There is even a site keeping time Big Grin

http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/
(01-29-2012, 08:59 PM)reza Wrote: 6 years. There is even a site keeping time Big Grin

http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/

I really thought you were joking. DevilolIcon_lol2
aka xudong
Players included in the list for CL:

Goalkeepers: Abbiati, Amelia, Roma.
Defenders: Abate, Antonini, Bonera, De Sciglio, Mesbah, Mexes, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Yepes, Zambrotta.
Midfielders: Ambrosini, Aquilani, Boateng, Emanuelson, Merkel (B list), Nocerino, Seedorf, Van Bommel.
Strikers: El Shaarawy, Ibrahimovic, Maxi Lopez, Pato, Robinho.

3 players added in the main list + Merkel on the B list.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
No Pippo, Muntari and Rino
(02-01-2012, 11:55 PM)reza Wrote: No Pippo, Muntari and Rino

Useless (yep, he is useless for Allegri), coming too late and injured.
No Flamini too.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Six years? Damn! They play truly mesmering attacking football sometimes only to be undone by equally jaw-dropping stupidity in defense. There's never a dull moment, that's why they're my "favorite" team in England Grinser044
per l'amaro e il dolce
I have hearing for year's there young they'll win it all , Arsenal never did.Sure they sold players but never matured at all.Even with Cesc at 24 and Nasri etc..any physicality and they wilt still.Mertesacker and Santos have not really worked out , Arteta is handy but no Cesc Rosicky is old .V.Persie is their main threat and Wilshire is out.
If we are not riddled with injuries we should win but hey you can never predict anything in Football.
On the excluded players:
Inzaghi - nobody is surprised I guess.
Cassano - guess we don't have enough confidence that he will be back in time.
Gattuso - same as above. too much uncertainty.
Flamini - a signal that someone is not getting a fat contract extension. I thought that he was due back in only a few weeks?
Muntari - is he cup-tied? or plain useless? Another Mancini in the making.
aka xudong
Even though Arsenal's 7-1 victory should be placed in perspective (red card and some weird calls by the referee AGAINST a really weak opponent) everybody has had the chance to notice RVP's form. 3 assists, 3 goals... not too bad for a striker.
I fear that, if we play like we did against Roma (just lack of concentration, lack of creativity and lack of lust) or against inter (lack of concentration to finish our chances) we're phucking toasted :p
(02-05-2012, 12:41 AM)mathiask Wrote: Even though Arsenal's 7-1 victory should be placed in perspective (red card and some weird calls by the referee AGAINST a really weak opponent) everybody has had the chance to notice RVP's form. 3 assists, 3 goals... not too bad for a striker.
I fear that, if we play like we did against Roma (just lack of concentration, lack of creativity and lack of lust) or against inter (lack of concentration to finish our chances) we're phucking toasted :p

I thought our game against Roma was fine? Huh
aka xudong