Poll: What will be the result at the San Siro?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
AC Milan win
86.67%
13 86.67%
Arsenal win
0%
0 0%
Draw
13.33%
2 13.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

AC Milan vs Arsenal FC (15-02-2012 - 20:40 CET)
Thanks for that Sputnik.

Here is my take on the game (or at least the language surrounding it):

http://www.notevenanoriundo.com/2012/02/...ilans.html
Nice article Hassan Smile
(02-15-2012, 10:42 PM)xudong Wrote: Ibrahimovic and Henry do seem to like each other though. Sagrin

You're Right. Henry was so happy when Ibra scored the PK DevilolDevilolDevilol

[Image: henry.jpg]
(02-17-2012, 02:22 AM)ElMago99 Wrote:
(02-15-2012, 10:42 PM)xudong Wrote: Ibrahimovic and Henry do seem to like each other though. Sagrin

You're Right. Henry was so happy when Ibra scored the PK DevilolDevilolDevilol

[Image: henry.jpg]

LOL. Devilol I was referring to this one though.
[Image: XMyu0.jpg]
aka xudong
Can someone tell me if we beat Arsenal how would the rest of the tournement look? Who we play or might play
Quarter-final, semi-final & final draw are on March 16 and the draw is free. Anybody can play anybody.
(02-22-2012, 09:34 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Can someone tell me if we beat Arsenal how would the rest of the tournement look? Who we play or might play

one more draw (which I believe should take place on the Friday immediately after round of 16). I am hoping that Real Madrid and Barcelona would be drawn into the same half, and we go to the other.
aka xudong
Ideally, I wish the final eight to be Milan, Basel, Marseille and Benfica on one side, while Napoli, Real, Barca and Lyon on the other.

I think at the end, Barca will probably win it again barring any injuries, esp since they have pretty much given up on Liga.
(02-23-2012, 06:01 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Ideally, I wish the final eight to be Milan, Basel, Marseille and Benfica on one side, while Napoli, Real, Barca and Lyon on the other.

I think at the end, Barca will probably win it again barring any injuries, esp since they have pretty much given up on Liga.

Basel and Benfica met in last 16, IIRC?

EDIT: my bad. I totally forgot Basel met Bayern.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
hello to everyone after so long. Extremely happy with our amazing 4-0 hope nothing is gonna change in 1 week Wink
i don't know but from last night im happy and for a second thing..........i love frane Heart axaxaxaxaxaxa
One day we will rise again...